NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

We will be having our 6th Annual Cabin Fever Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, April 30th, 2016 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes. There are no fees for spectators, or participants. We will be charging a small per table fee of $5 for sellers to help off-set Show expenses.The Show will be held at 223 The Boulevard Eden, NC...Please plan to attend. Any questions please email or call Richie richtrix@triad.rr.com (336-552-9844) or Tony tpender3@yahoo.com (336-280-6551) See you there!

Anyone else going? Don't know weather to bother with the hassle to pack the old truck with rollers and frames or just show up as a spectator. Hope there is a good crowd there..I have acquired lots of stuff over the years. Chime in if you have needs, I may have it..And will bring it.

Good deal. I'll be there with a truck full of rollers and miss. stuff. Including a couple of Cats and a Bonanza and others. And for you Kart guys a very rare early David Bradley Sport Kart. Pm me with your phone number, and I will text you pics and a listing of stuff to be offered. This stuff is years of hoarding. See you there!

Planning on heading out about 8am have about an hour drive. Bringing my wife and daughter. Wish there was a ride/cruise during the show we all three have bikes. Purple manco thunderbird. Red baja Warior and my daughters doodle bug. This will be our first show we have been to.

Hey Guy's,
Newbie here, is there going to be a show this year? I am a little southeast of Eden down on the Crystal Coast. I have three rollers and I plan of having one completed by summer. I would like to attend the show, I would like to meet some of the members from NC also, so please introduce your self.
Thanks
Tim

I haven't heard anything yet on it. I hope it does take place again. I bought a DriveX Pack Mule there last year. I got it running after a little mechanical work and ride that thing all over the place. My wife also won a T-Shirt there. I live about 15 or 20 minutes south of there, so it's a convenient show for me. If you go, I'm an easy guy to spot. I'm a tall, greasy, Italian guy with a big nose. Make sure you introduce yourself.

Joe

Hey Joe,
I will, I am changing gears, I have been racing vintage and post vintage motocross and I just had a total knee replacement last month. I am starting to sell most of my dirt bikes and build a Chevy S 10 drag truck and a few mini bikes I purchased a few years back as part of an estate sale. The mini bikes are basket cases and a hodge podge mix of parts and engines. I have decided to build one of the bikes with a 5hp B&S electric start. I plan on building a mini drag bike to use as a pit bike at the track and just a play toy. I will be posting some pics once I get started.
Look forward to the show and meeting some of the members/ gear heads and yourself.
Thanks,
Tim