The Big Bully

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Known as OldMiniBikes / HENT / Drew

Kick people around because ya think they can't kick back " ie; a Bully "

So Which is it ?

He says you don't need to be a Supporting Member,
He has thought about doing away with it.

Then talks about adjusting the Venders fees.

Then He says He banned me ( bikebudy ) because I made money selling decals,
an did not become a Supporting Member.

Wait, I thought I did not have to be a Supporting Member?

No Rule in the classified's that says " there is a selling limit " OR
You need to be a supporting member, Or a Vender for that matter.
No Rule that says you have to be a Supporting Member to sell.

So Which is it? Ya Kind of contradicted your self here.

Try telling the Truth Drew??

Hent/ Drew did not want me helping you,
Because I was not helping Him fill his pocket $$.

Only reason I stopped being a Supporting Member is,

Because you threatened me to stop making decals OR pay up.

So Drew, I donated a lot of free decals to the students in the
Under 18 Build off for Free, well over 100.00 worth.

What did you Donate??

Mabey I should give you the Prophet I made off the Free Decals to you ?
Or should I give you the money it cost me to mail them and make them?

Oh,Oh, Your Ok, You can fill your Pockets from the members that will
not speak out against you, you'll always have some one that will
not say a word.

All ya have to do is Ban them before they do.

Now you have made it about Money

" beside bikebudy, it say's Banned Must Pay $500.00 "
To funny

So again its about me not filling your pocket.

Thanks Cory / aka// bikebudy

So go ahead, Bann this fake name, Erace the Info

How many new names have I re-regestered under another name?

I'm not a sheep and I kiss nobodys Ass Drew.

So, Let me back in, I'll erace all my photos and never come back.

Or I can sign with a new fake name every hour, every day, And post this again.

At some point everyone will have read it.

Then I could also sign up and start posting on Facebook OldMiniBikes

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Lets Try Something New, The Truth !

You see, ( here is the long Story )

This was sometime after I made the tank decal for Karen and
one of my first drawings for decals.

Karen talked me into doing more decals for others, so I did.

Then I posted a collage of pictures of decals I had redrawn,
about 60 in total. Just Random decals

In this time frame ( Chad was now working for OldMiniBikes ) Hent / Drew.

I got a PM from Chad telling me to become a Vender OR Stop making decals OR Risk being Banned.

This was all via, Drew using Chad as his henchman.

I was a supporting member at this time.

So I stopped posting decals. Did not matter, people kept PM'ing me
about decals and then showing them off in their threads,
which lead to more decals being made anyway.

So when my Supporting membership came due, I did not renew.
I was not going to support a Web site that would threaten me
to Quit helping others because, they were not getting a cut
of prophets $$.

Being a Vender is 300.00 US a year, I'd have to pass that cost onto
OldMiniBikes members. So a 5.00 decal would become 15.00 just so I could pay
Drew / OldMiniBikes, fill his pocket and be a Vender.

You see Hent gets 300.00 a year for Vending. At this time he has 4
venders = 1200.00 a year, For doing nothing.

Then He asks Members to become "Supporting Members" for 25.00 a
year. I'm not sure how many there are.

I was a Supporting member until this BS about the decals.

A Supporting member Should not deal with adds on the site,
never happened ( Ever ). Adds were always there,
same adds were there even after I stopped paying.

So If he can't run a web site from Venders and Members for over
3000.00 plus a year? He should just get out of it.

He asks 17.00 US for a CAT coin decal. I ask 5.00 US

I pay 2.25 of that is just for cost of mail, then I pay the printer.
Not to mention gas back and forth between printer and post office.
So how much BIG money am I making off members Drew?

He can say what he wants but,
He's all about the Money, not the members or the hobby.

So later on I guess Drew thought I would have forgot about that?

When I lost my printer and made it public, Drew Pm'ed me asking If
I would Join OldMiniBikes and make decals for them.

Well I politely said no, basically.

So, here I am..Banned ( Because, he did not want you to know the
truth )...

T-Town Mini

Threatening to sabotage the website by bombarding it with posts and Photoshop hate messages makes Bike Buddy the "Big Bully" here. It's borderline Stalking.

Such an act definitely shows what sort of mentality a person has by doing it in the first place. A behavioral problem being put on display as this would no doubt be noticed by the people around him in person, too. Temper tantrums usually are.

I tend to ride the fence when dealing with needy people on the internet. But this is over the top. Cory you had the opportunity to find, and choose the high road.

Yes, Hent is all about money. This is the livelihood which he and his family have chosen to pursue. They do not work 14 hours per day, seven days per week, for the edification of someone with a need to make his name known with mini bike building, painting expertise, mechanical wizardry, or decal or sticker making. WE are incidental. WE have a choice where we can buy parts, or even contribute here. He has the choice of selling to us, or not, and allowing us to have a presence here, or not.

You were banned because you were calling Hent out personally. It's his site, not yours. I'll no sooner kiss his ass for a space on his website, than I will kiss yours for a custom decal. But if I want those things, I sure as hell wont be running my mouth either.

Your posting rant is somewhat infantile. It doesn't speak well of you as a man, or as a semi-enlightened, mature, adult who should know enough to "count to ten" before spouting off. Most of all, it's offensive, because those of us trying to get along here, now have to deal with your version of spamming threads, because your feelings are hurt. It pretty much proves the point that you shouldn't be here, if your anger is worth interrupting the digital lives of supposed "friends."

Hent

Guess the banning hurt your bottom line and your feelings? I'm not sorry at all, you should have apologized to the community instead of questioning people about their status when they are supporting members.

While Chad was working with OldMiniBikes, he wasn't my "henchman", part of his job was to help moderate the forum not just babysitting nut jobs who post wildly at midnight, but maintaining a nice place for people to communicate, buy,sell and trade. Why is the vendor price so high? Check your eBay fees. You receive the exact traffic/audience that you want here, who make requests and you get to work with them directly.

For $25,you should have paid to the community - that's where the money goes. Maybe you didn't like the vendor price. That's fine. You should have spoken up, that's the grown up thing to do. I saw you made a dumb post, and I got tired of your shit and banned you. Game over.

Counting my money and discussing what I charge vs. what you charge... stay out of my business.

You wouldn't last 1 week in my world Cory.

When you say "for doing nothing", you mean running and hosting the largest forum for vintage mini bikes for the past 11 years? I haven't spent a cent on the software, help, it's all free, and my time is free too. I also don't donate any of the money or memberships, etc.

When I mentioned about others becoming Vendors, some members PM'd me, and I realized it may be a bit steep for some who sell on a smaller scale so I needed to revisit that and make it more affordable to those. I didn't tell them to stop, I said when I get time we'll figure it out.

But not for you Cory. You're not welcome to sell on this site, or to even post. When I asked you about working with OldMiniBikes on the decals when you lost your printer, it was to help keep you going you dumb MFer.

You completely disrespected the entire forum by spamming it and trashing it overnight while no one could take care of the posts, and you showed your true colors.

Thanks,

Drew, Hent, OldMiniBikes, The Big Bully, Most Awful Person in the world.

Hent had a great idea and the initiative to start this site. Yes, it has taken on a life of it's own but he is still the proprietor and decision maker of this site. IMO he gives a lot of latitude to the members. If you are using this site for income then the rules are clear and you need to pay the rent. Get over and get on with it.

Fred

Your post are indicating you are a butthurt spoiled brat that can't get his way.Why you didn't try to talk this out is proof of your immaturity.
How much of your life have you spent burning bridges?

One generally only has one IP address so once your IP address is banned you cannot make a new profile so Hent is basically letting you run your gar fish head for our entertainment and so you can properly show your foolish ass before you go for good. Hent is NOT the guy you paint him as, he runs a business and as a businessman he needs to get paid so if he thought you were making too much without becoming a supporting member then you were simple as that.
Ace

The man defending himself (Hent) is the Forum owner/operator, he chose to post so he made it forum business. And I'm not attacking you just letting you know the score, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and under any other circumstances I'd agree with you.
This is personal business between two people. This does not not belong on the forums. :repuke:

I'm glad everyone had input on this.

This is why this community has gone down hill over the last few years, and more reason, and I put less effort into this day to day. It's not drama. I put in what I get out of it.

Without feedback, I'll go on business as usual. I've got enough going on to let this unravel like an old sweater. The data, forum usage and photos will always remain but I have less desire to upgrade and continue with this sort of activity and mentality. Moderators are belittled and hated, regardless of choice. It's lose lose. From choosing who moves and deletes posts/threads to who moderates MBOTM and the build-offs.

As Cory mentioned, maybe I should just get out of this and pass the torch on.

If you have feedback, put it in this thread so I can make the appropriate decisions. Make it public, make it known. Don't PM me. This is a community that used to self-police.

Thanks,

Drew

If its getting to be a bit much to deal with maybe there is someone on here who has the time and your trust to deal with this daily.

However as just an average Joe everything looks to be running well from my point of view.

This site is second to none.

Kevin

Drew this is the only forum I visit anymore ....I don't do Facebook period.....not that I can't , I just prefer not to. But that's just me ! I hope the forum keeps going for years to come , the knowledge and talent here is second to none. Not to mention the Family atmosphere....well , most of the time ! :laugh:

This site should be self-policing, unfortunately we don't always act like adults.

If you guys are willing to simplify things alot around here, I think Raskin and his tablet could be our next moderator.:smile:

Last edited:
I have been a member for a few years now and unfortunately i cant usually afford the Supporting member status (even tho i will be this month :) ) the information and inspiration from this forum alone is worth the $25, People have to be civic and if there is an issue discuss it like reasonable people. I visit the site almost ever day and many times a day to find inspiration or to help out with any of the minor knowledge i know. I feel that if this forum fell apart the community AS A WHOLE would be missing something great. Due to this site we get to chat with people from all over the world, compare and compete with each other, Spit ball ideas all night long. Without all of this and without Hent making all this possible I think the mini bike lifesytle would fade even faster.

I don't know what went down or why on this selling issue..i think it should just be revamped into clear cut rules, selling items on the site should have a set price limit like discussed.like the right to sell items under $20 one fee and over that anothter fee.paid yearly..upgrading if wanted..private messaging selling should not be allowed imo.I'm not saying ban forever for such things..like a game site,30 day ban for instance stated in the rules after that longer or permanent if needed..same rules for insulting other users.. .donating items to a be allowed if someone wants to..then it is clear what is allowed...just my opinion..

This site should be self-policing, unfortunately we don't always act like adults.

If you guys are willing to simplify things alot around here, I think Raskin and his tablet could be our next moderator.:smile:
Been there..i was founder of a clan on a game site,which is much much harder with no pay..only donations....no thank you..I'm too old