ck it,Im new, this site rocks,what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all your help dude, but its becoming a strange thing for you.
it is similar in some aspects to the broncco, but its still not quite it.
you are going to have just GET this. I myself, nor anyone else can say it anymore clear.
either you can keep looking in a civil manner, or please leave my thread.

i will post more pics next week.

:001_huh:

Thank you sir.

:bowdown:

OK LOOK CLOSELY ,,, I AM NO EXPERT BUT I DID STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN THE OTHER NIGHT !!!!
The neck is still wrong on those. The hoop under the seat looks similar, but there are no welded on footpegs on his original frame, and there appears to be a jackshaft, or similar mount on the right side of the frame behind the motor. The Broncco you show has welded on footpegs, and doesn't have the welded jackshaft mount. Thanks for trying though.

The mounting bracts on the rear are for the tire brake do you think those foot pegs came out on that frame do you think it odd that the wheel adjusters are the same as on all broncco and way can't find it on the net what other frame has the same shape as a broncco ?maybe its a fanatic from italy am done its a nice bike though good luck to you on what ever you ride

I'm not arguing with you glenn, but the original poster said that the neck was not modified except for the gussets he added. There are just NO Broncco bikes that match the neck patern. The bracket may be for a scrub brake, but there is not a matching bracket on the other side?

I just hate to see things get steered horribly wrong, and the childish mentality that comes from correcting obvious misrepresentations. Really, I'm cool. Ask me, I will tell you.

mybiz

Don't argue with JR no it all. He has never heard of modified or altered. He sees only what he wants. And in the end you'll never hear him say its a broncco. Keep searching we all will like to know what you think it is.

OK, last reply to this topic, then I am finished with you children. The original poster stated clearly that he DID NOT modify the frame, just added gussets. He got the frame new. He changed the forks, and wheels. Did it occur to you that maybe he put wheel adjusters on the axle under the mounting bolts? Heres some things to ponder:

Notice how the frame rails come together at the neck? NO Broncco products do that. None. The "scrub brake" hole is Waaaaay to far from the tire to have any kind of effect on stopping the bike. No welded cross bar for foot pegs. Original poster said this was NOT modified. Every Broncco shown has a bar welded all the way across the frame, forming two foot pegs. None of the Broncco frames shown have had any kind of scrub brake mount, or jackshaft mount. Examples:

I'm no rocket scientist, but given the facts presented, and the pictures you provide, I again have to say "NOT BRONCCO", unless there is some more damning evidence that you guys are hiding from me? This ship has sailed....

:boat:

Hey zook ... Great job with the thread here ... Original owner bike ... That's cool ... My Biz ....... Sorry man but I've been wait'in to say this ... You must be one lonely guy :doah:... Oh ... And to mad caddy the owner of that rad bike ... I hope you find out what frame it is ...

mybiz

#1 dumb ass you are

Hey zook ... Great job with the thread here ... Original owner bike ... That's cool ... My Biz ....... Sorry man but I've been wait'in to say this ... You must be one lonely guy :doah:... Oh ... And to mad caddy the owner of that rad bike ... I hope you find out what frame it is ...
Boo who You are sorry rockwall get a life

mybiz

What?

I think I'll stop now before Hent gets pissed at me for play'in around with you ...
LOL ... Rockass ... That's a good one ... LOL ... That's what I'm talkin about ... LOL
Don't quit now we have just got started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like a good pissing match over the mundane huh? :doah: It's hard to say for sure man.. There were so damn many different companys out there building bikes. A lot of times one company would see a bike and say, I'm building one just like that and there's my blueprint. I think Powerdyne was a pretty damn old company too.. They were out of J-pan, and copying bikes that were still in production over here.. Harrrrd to say for sure.. Keep searching.. You'll figure it out some day.. OR not... lol :cursing: They can be that way..

more pics.
neck clearly not the same as the above bronccos

foot peg mount welded tab, no bar across.

not a scrub brake mount,or jack shaft.welded this angle.appears to be a kick stand mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.