ck it,Im new, this site rocks,what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice seat. I have a buddy in Portage that has a ton of bikes, and a couple of them have seats that I'm pretty sure were made by the same person. I'll have to dig up the pics this weekend.
thanks. my friend chris does stuff for all my cars too. good guy.hes outside of stoughton.he does mostly vintage cars and retro resturant furniture:gunsmilie:

mybiz

Still would like some close up shots around the neck area. When they put the Honda forks on it who know how much altering was done. Like the stiffing plate thats in the neck they could have cut the original neck out and fabricated up one to adapt the Honda front end.:detective::shrug::confused1:

Still would like some close up shots around the neck area. When they put the Honda forks on it who know how much altering was done. Like the stiffing plate thats in the neck they could have cut the original neck out and fabricated up one to adapt the Honda front end.:detective::shrug::confused1:
...dont have anymore pics at this momoent, but like i said before, I welded the gusset in on the neck, and did the sandblasting.saw the bare metal, there was no altering of the frame up there. only the berring races were changed to mount the forks.

He said that HE put the Honda forks on it, and added the gusset plates to the front. Here's a clue: ITS NOT A BRONCCO. Quit trying to make your answer fit. There's no prize for being right, and you're close to winning a prize for being a douche. Let the guy get some better pictures of key areas, and then the experts will tell you what kind of NOT BRONCCO it is.

mybiz

What an ass you are!!

He said that HE put the Honda forks on it, and added the gusset plates to the front. Here's a clue: ITS NOT A BRONCCO. Quit trying to make your answer fit. There's no prize for being right, and you're close to winning a prize for being a douche. Let the guy get some better pictures of key areas, and then the experts will tell you what kind of NOT BRONCCO it is.
You man zilch :punk: Sit behind your pc And talk your bull.:001_9898: Go back to your shrink We don't need you kind! Grow up and get a life

mybiz

You can take your negative attitude elsewhere. :thefinger: Or just stay out of others threads were here to try to help others out period. And thanks for the complement ha. You can have you childs play I wont sink to your level nor IQ .

IT IS A BRONCCO TX4 COLT IF YOU LOOK AT THE BACK WHEEL BRACKET IT IS SHORTER THEN ON THE OTHER BRONCCO BIKES ITS THE ONLY BRONCCO BIKE WITH 5'' RIMS THE GROUND CLEARANCE IS 3 1/2 '' WHEELBASE IS 33''

mybiz

Thanks gleen I said it was a broncco from day 2 of the post. Just wasn't 100% sure of which model. You said it was a TX-3 or TX-4 earlier If anyone know there Broncco's it would be you. Off topic do you have a pair of handle bars for my broncco you'd sale me ?

Bars

Jeff is going to send me the measurements for the bars iam going reproduce a set just as easy to make two i make you a set just cover the shipping ..that ok

mybiz

Pm sent

Jeff is going to send me the measurements for the bars iam going reproduce a set just as easy to make two i make you a set just cover the shipping ..that ok
I got to watch myself I sometimes get you and Jeff mixed up:doah:If I can find it I've got a brake for the front of what broncco I don't know. Do you need it?

IT IS A BRONCCO TX4 COLT IF YOU LOOK AT THE BACK WHEEL BRACKET IT IS SHORTER THEN ON THE OTHER BRONCCO BIKES ITS THE ONLY BRONCCO BIKE WITH 5'' RIMS THE GROUND CLEARANCE IS 3 1/2 '' WHEELBASE IS 33''
:hammer:for the last time....the neck is NOT like the bronco. the rear wheel mount is similar, thats about it. maybe this was a later model?...dont know, but agian the front mount is different!

thanks for all the help!

:hammer:for the last time....the neck is NOT like the bronco. the rear wheel mount is similar, thats about it. maybe this was a later model?...dont know, but agian the front mount is different!

thanks for all the help!

Thank you again for making my point to mr.inyourbiz. I hope you find out what you have, I scoured the picture archives for a couple hours looking for your frame, but came up empty.

mybiz

Ha ha there is a match! your so called brain & empty. You dip its a broncco. But you keep on searching and you'll find the name and model. Hint TX-4 Broncco.

Ha ha there is a match! your so called brain & empty. You dip its a broncco. But you keep on searching and you'll find the name and model. Hint TX-4 Broncco.
thanks for all your help dude, but its becoming a strange thing for you.
it is similar in some aspects to the broncco, but its still not quite it.
you are going to have just GET this. I myself, nor anyone else can say it anymore clear.
either you can keep looking in a civil manner, or please leave my thread.

i will post more pics next week.

:001_huh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.