ck it,Im new, this site rocks,what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all, gave up looking for mini bike sites years ago, and just recently serched again, and found this place.STOKED! been into mini bikes my whole life, this is the one ive kept though the years.
Got the frame, forks,and wheels, when i was 8, 10 coats of paint on the whole thing, built it up by myself when i was 9, red and white, 4hp kohler motor, rode the crap outta it till the motor went,held on to it, then after being into, customizing,and repairing vws for the previous 13 years, when i was 26, decided to build it up again to this:

gusseted frame,custom seat, two-stage green metallic paint,slick+skinny, briggs 8 hp raptor racing go-kart motor w/ cam. does 45mph.

Im now 33, and still after all these years dont know what it is.
heres what i do know:
the fork,handlebars and rims are off a 1970 honda trail 50.
it was originally a very bright,almost neon green
i once ripped out an ad from a old boys life magazine,with this frame pictured, but that was years ago, and misplaced it. but it was advertized in them.

thanks.:weld:

hmmm i dont know. the frame is unalterd, except for the gusset by the neck,done by me, and the forks and handle bars. so it dosent really match that one. never had seat shocks either, all main bars are un touched:confused:

mybiz

????

hmmm i dont know. the frame is unalterd, except for the gusset by the neck,done by me, and the forks and handle bars. so it dosent really match that one. never had seat shocks either, all main bars are un touched:confused:
is the front of the frame like this one if so you have a Broncco:thumbsup:

hello all, gave up looking for mini bike sites years ago, and just recently serched again, and found this place.STOKED! been into mini bikes my whole life, this is the one ive kept though the years.
Got the frame, forks,and wheels, when i was 8, 10 coats of paint on the whole thing, built it up by myself when i was 9, red and white, 4hp kohler motor, rode the crap outta it till the motor went,held on to it, then after being into, customizing,and repairing vws for the previous 13 years, when i was 26, decided to build it up again to this:

gusseted frame,custom seat, two-stage green metallic paint,slick+skinny, briggs 8 hp raptor racing go-kart motor w/ cam. does 45mph.

Im now 33, and still after all these years dont know what it is.
heres what i do know:
it was originally a very bright,almost neon green
i once ripped out an ad from a old boys life magazine,with this frame pictured, but that was years ago, and misplaced it. but it was advertized in them.

thanks.:weld:
Welcome to OldMiniBikes
Nice bike wish I could be of help on IDin your bike but i haven't a clue.
Try thumbing through the pages of this site
minidoodle.com
Good Luck:thumbsup:

Nice seat. I have a buddy in Portage that has a ton of bikes, and a couple of them have seats that I'm pretty sure were made by the same person. I'll have to dig up the pics this weekend.

I SAY IT IS A BRONCCO TOMAHAWK TX3 OR BRONCCO MARAUDER TX4 IF IT HAS 5" SPIT RIMS MY BE BRONCCO COLT DOES YOUR BIKE HAVE REAR WHEEL ADJUSTERS END OF AXLE LOOKS LIKE CUSTOM CAR LUGS NUT. SO ITS DEFINTELY A BRONCO OF SOME KIND. DONT BELIEVE IT HAS THE CORRECT FORKS.

mybiz

I SAY IT IS A BRONCCO TOMAHAWK TX3 OR BRONCCO MARAUDER TX4 IF IT HAS 5" SPIT RIMS MY BE BRONCCO COLT DOES YOUR BIKE HAVE REAR WHEEL ADJUSTERS END OF AXLE LOOKS LIKE CUSTOM CAR LUGS NUT. SO ITS DEFINTELY A BRONCO OF SOME KIND. DONT BELIEVE IT HAS THE CORRECT FORKS.
This is what my caddy says in the orignial post:heres what i do know:
it was originally a very bright,almost neon green:
He said it was a bright green in color and also said the frorks were honda :doah:Sounds like it is a TX-3.

damn, those 2 fenderless ones are the closest ive seen so far, the rear wheel mount is the same. but alas, it does not come together like that at the neck. it does not cris-cross like that, just comes together normally. also the original foot peg mounts are just tabs, not a bar that goes all the way across.:smile:

thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.