Rupp to a wannabe dragbike

my wheels came in today. American powersports sent me a tube that has a leaking valve stem. all ready tried to tighten the stem but it didnt work. Hes how it looks an im thinking about moving up to a 5 inch tri-star for up front. the 4 inch looks to small.

Maddcarson, Check out the Azusa 8" spinner wheel for your front. It takes a 90X6.5-8 Pocket Bike Tire and looks sweet. Check out JD's and HDBaggers mini bike picks, they have them on the front. It might help balance the bike out a bit. :thumbsup:

damn i wish i had those would ya trade an engine for them model 6 briggs all their except the air cleaner not locked up. i know their worth a good penny to collectors but i would kill for those wheels. please pm me im interested

BEfore--

Alright i finnaly got a Memory card. Heres whats done to my rupp so far.
My Frame Stretched By Temecula Bob. Thanks Bob.:thumbsup:

I picked up a Briggs Raptor 3:smile::eek: It HAs some mods and more to come.

It has this cam in it. anybody have any Specs on the cam?

A custom made pipe!:eek: Made by thee one and only MOTORMIND69!

A billet rod:thumbsup: The stock one Broke:laugh:

Billet Flywheel:2guns:

Soon going to have a 26mm Mikuni on it:eek::wink::thumbsup:
http:
//www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/thumbs/01231.JPG

Im going to paint it a nice Orange and Paint the motor white after i get it all put together!

-MC!!
Aye Motormind when you going to come over and race me?:laugh::thumbsup:

PS anybody have Valve springs Raited up to 8500k??

Last edited:
The cam is probably a Dyno stock class cam branded for a reseller. that's a guess, but i would bet on it. call S&M kart. If you want to turn 8k RPM, get the right cam and springs. I have a 107ss I'll sell you and then get some springs for it from Dyno. The cam is awesome for a mild motor. Jet the Mikuni for alcohol and you will have a fast bike. You're whistling in the wind if you don't get a better camshaft.

Dang Korndog !!!
I wish I could spend a week out where you are.
I could just imagine walking around town and getting technical assistance from anyone.
:smile:

I chose a raptor because it looks old school. Plus i had so many problems with the clone. It wouldnt stay running for a long time, hard to start, and justt a pain in my a**. Im actually thinking of switching to Alky KD, PRoblem is, ITs so darn Expensive!:scared:

Dang Korndog !!!
I wish I could spend a week out where you are.
I could just imagine walking around town and getting technical assistance from anyone.
:smile:
Actually, I get my assistance from a variety of sources all over the country. Most of it comes from top notch builders privately. In this case, I am talking from experience with my flathead. I have been through 3 cams and the difference is very noticeable when you change camshaft, carburetor, and fuel. As far as educating yourself, if you have good people skills, you'd be surprised how much you can learn from the masters. If you don't, then you read forum posts and written material. Not that that's bad.

Of course there is no substitute for experience though. I'm pretty new at small engines, but learning is most of the fun.

Last edited: