Tell me what you know about a Triton mini bike please

Hounddog

Greenhorn Enduro

Wow, you did score big! The photos are great. Show us how those footpegs work? They go up and down, rotate?:thumbsup:

KB2ROCKET

Wow, you did score big! The photos are great. Show us how those footpegs work? They go up and down, rotate?:thumbsup:
The bottom line is it makes the plate in the back rotate. It is currently not hooked to anything . I will check on line to see if I can find anything like it. I'm sure it's for the rear brakes but they sure made it over complicated lol it appears that this bike was put together and never ran as paint is still on the teeth of the rear sprocket and the paint on the exhaust bolts is not discolored. The guy showed up at the door holding both of these bikes off the ground like suit cases I had no idea they would be so small ... My other mini is a heathkit :)

Last edited:
From the same article. Couldn't get the image any larger - kept getting it kicked back by the forum. Shows $119.00 cost, no suspension, plastic foam covered seat, Clinton A400 with a 1 1/2 qt fuel tank, 45" overall length, 24" overall height, 34" wheelbase, 3.00x5.00 front tire, 3.50x5.00 rear tire, steel wheels, 4 1/2" internal expanding brake, centrifugal clutch, hand lever brake, motorcycle throttle, 30 mph.

Cool.

furyus

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

Thanks for the info I'm pretty sure I have the enduro but I am confused by the foot pedal and linkage and I am also puzzled by the chrome in the other frame was this factory?

I'm not an expert on Go Kart Cycles but I'm almost 100% sure the brake was added on by one of its previous owners. As for the chrome frame some mfg made a few for show or promo bikes.

Post a picture of the rear brake drum that should clear up the foot pedal issue..
Should look like this..
Rear tire will be a Firestone Power tread
Front tire will be Goodyear Diamond tread 3.00 x 5"

Last edited:
Thanks for the info I'm pretty sure I have the enduro but I am confused by the foot pedal and linkage and I am also puzzled by the chrome in the other frame was this factory?
According to the article in Karting World, the only difference between the Enduro and the Scrambler is that the Scrambler came with a West Bend 580. As for the chrome frame, I couldn't help you. Even though I knew I had this article, I didn't know the Go Kart bike was featured prominently. Basically I knew zip about this bike until today when I dug out this mag after seeing your great find.

furyus

So no pegs? I see in the KW pics the riders are placing their feet on the lower frame rails. That Scrambler has no pegs either.

furyus