Tell me what you know about a Triton mini bike please

I know if it's got a West Bend on it and is a minibike it's worth at least 14 bucks.. :laugh: If it's original west bend bike it's probably worth AT LEAST 34.59 :shrug: You should just go buy it then we can see whats the dilio..

:drool: It's a Clinton 2 cycle.. Not qute a West Bend but good motors and old and original and expensive for some bikes.. Sure looks like something that would have a 50's 60's Clinton 2 stroke.. Flexo or some crazy old stuff.. Look at that front frame.. Maybe someones knock off too.. Probably worth 250 if that Clinton runs and goes and is bolted to anything than runs and goes I'd say

Hounddog

Triton? Minibike

Hey KB2ROCKET,

That looks like a really cool bike! If it runs you should buy it, if it doesn't run you should probably still buy it. If you do not want it? I will probably buy it? Please let me know if you do not buy it?! Thanks.

HD

Hey KB2ROCKET,

That looks like a really cool bike! If it runs you should buy it, if it doesn't run you should probably still buy it. If you do not want it? I will probably buy it? Please let me know if you do not buy it?! Thanks.

HD

It's probably in Florida.. :doah:

And after looking at it even some more, I gotta say that thing is crazy worth 250 bucks. :doah: It's the SIZE of a Clinton two stroke, bad ass probably 1959 racing pipe, looks sweet, looks old as hell.. If you have the 250 to want to spend on one, I don't think you're finding much better.. :shrug:

Hounddog

Triton? Minibike

KB2ROCKET saw it 1st, posted it 1st. I would not be comfortable buying without him passing on it 1st....I would be very surprised if he did not buy it, its a nice ride!

HD

I'm pretty sure it's a Flexo. Either way I would have been running lights and climbing over people to get it. That's the deal of the year. Did you get it?

KB2ROCKET

I asked the man where her got the name Triton and he said thats what the guy called it that sold it to him
what it really is is a Greenhorn enduro by go-kart manufacturing he has no idea that he has the first american minibike and it looks to be almost all original

I asked the man where her got the name Triton and he said thats what the guy called it that sold it to him
what it really is is a Greenhorn enduro by go-kart manufacturing he has no idea that he has the first american minibike and it looks to be almost all original
So......did you buy it ??????

Hounddog

Go-Kart Cycle

You better buy that bike, I am thinking you drive over there during lunch today, we are all waiting in anticipation of the sale! When you get it make sure you take lots of good photos for us all to enjoy! Good find! Lucky Dog.

HD