L.A Drag Spot.

If you claim to have the "street on lock" with a certain minibike and change the motor, is the street still on lock? Seems like IH is starting from the "ground level" with the new "streetsweeper" but from the sound of it in the testing vids more like the "basement"... Just sayin'

If you claim to have the "street on lock" with a certain minibike and change the motor, is the street still on lock? Seems like IH is starting from the "ground level" with the new "streetsweeper" but from the sound of it in the testing vids more like the "basement"... Just sayin'
I was lurking with my own camera this weekend, wait till you see the Video i got of the streetsweeper failing apart as it i was idleing. First his jockey was all talking tuff cause they said they were burning up a 3 disc tomar, "From To Much Power" LMAO, 30 mins later they fire up the bike, it idles for a couple mins then the clutch just falls apart, first the pressure plate came off, then a disc, then a floater, then another disc all while the motor was running, Maybe the clutch would'nt burn up it you tighten all the bolts......LMAO.

The Ice House guy to watch for will be PrimeTime Brian, the old King 305 onwer.. He dont play, but ronald just fronting and talking all the time.

Heard someone tell ronald to just bring his bike, his jockey, and his money next weekend, ronald wanted to know how much and they told him to what ever he brings will be covered.....time to put up or shut up.....

Me im just a spectator for now.....will be watching and lurking..... with the camera.....

Just missed a good shot of big rick asking ronald why he chickened out to race me....LOL Ronald quickly dismissed it and said my bike was gone and all that was over between him and I.... Only for a while ronald....:shifty:

Mix'd his blue one up with his red one.
no got it wrong thats bob frame that frame was suppose to be other guy bike (my dad lol ) and the red taco was tattoo .. but was ugly blue they made a trade so know tattoo got bob frame and boyz got the taco 22 tattoo motor is a animal .. and boyz is a formula .. both stroke and 1 inch deck .. the red one is gonna be faster cuz gonna have 200.. stroker crank and 3 inch bore ..

I was lurking with my own camera this weekend, wait till you see the Video i got of the streetsweeper failing apart as it i was idleing. First his jockey was all talking tuff cause they said they were burning up a 3 disc tomar, "From To Much Power" LMAO, 30 mins later they fire up the bike, it idles for a couple mins then the clutch just falls apart, first the pressure plate came off, then a disc, then a floater, then another disc all while the motor was running, Maybe the clutch would'nt burn up it you tighten all the bolts......LMAO.

The Ice House guy to watch for will be PrimeTime Brian, the old King 305 onwer.. He dont play, but ronald just fronting and talking all the time.

Heard someone tell ronald to just bring his bike, his jockey, and his money next weekend, ronald wanted to know how much and they told him to what ever he brings will be covered.....time to put up or shut up.....

Me im just a spectator for now.....will be watching and lurking..... with the camera.....

Just missed a good shot of big rick asking ronald why he chickened out to race me....LOL Ronald quickly dismissed it and said my bike was gone and all that was over between him and I.... Only for a while ronald....:shifty:
LMAO! thats funny..... parts fallin off? what a :hack:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
no got it wrong thats bob frame that frame was suppose to be other guy bike (my dad lol ) and the red taco was tattoo .. but was ugly blue they made a trade so know tattoo got bob frame and boyz got the taco 22 tattoo motor is a animal .. and boyz is a formula .. both stroke and 1 inch deck .. the red one is gonna be faster cuz gonna have 200.. stroker crank and 3 inch bore ..
He better get his testing and tuning done. Because you know what happens when you don't test and tune.

He's going after Charles.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
He's going after Charles.
I don't think so, but I'm sure that he would like to beat me. I think he would be able to beat my ProStreet motor. Which is what I plan on racing the most. But I don't think he can get ProMod.

But I would always allow him a shot at beating me if he wants to. He has told me at many occasions that he wants to beat me.

The scale is gonna be out there so we can get a good weigh in on everyone. Boyz fits right in within the weight limit with me, but Tattoo is a little to light weight for me. But on the first day everyone must ride there own bikes.

Normally with small motors, what ever speed you ran in the 1/8 mile, you normally gain 7-11 mph in the 1/4 mile. But your acceleration, and take off is WAY slower. So you normally see guys pushing the bikes to get them gong.