river ride

edwin

today was a good day to ride!!! we rode for miles and miles. had a great ass time. we waz riding our minibikes........looking forward to doing it again. if anyone wants to join in. come on then!!

Solo took his 70. I think ur 50 would b Koo. Might b trailing us cus we move pretty fast. Our cruising speed was about 30 to 40 ..:thumbsup:
Yea it would probably be in the back of the pack but it runs ok i got the bbr pipe put a rev box on it an jetted the carb its so comfortable tho with the tall seat an tall handle bars i could ride forever

MiniBike Paul

That ride looks perfect - and my Edwin-built Bonanza/390 Cruiser would be ideal! Sorry your toy broke Davey - guess you'll have to pull another out of inventory!

Mr. Greygoose I would love to be on the next ride!! MBPaul

edwin

allright, we got a couple more riders anyone else interested ??? if we get more guys interested then we can set up an official date so we can all meet and roll. cuz thats how we do it!!

I think we can put together something for us to go out on a cruise with u guys. Let me see what we can put together by this weekend. I have the sleeper to finish up too for the trophy race, but we will see how it goes.

I think we can put together something for us to go out on a cruise with u guys. Let me see what we can put together by this weekend. I have the sleeper to finish up too for the trophy race, but we will see how it goes.
Yup. We started on my CAT 400x today. Made up a new header for it. New 6.5 Yamakoyo will be going in it sometime this week. Should be a good little cruiser. Matter of fact we should have two CATS and a DB30 if all goes well by next weekend.

Yup. We started on my CAT 400x today. Made up a new header for it. New 6.5 Yamakoyo will be going in it sometime this week. Should be a good little cruiser. Matter of fact we should have two CATS and a DB30 if all goes well by next weekend.
oh watch out, rolling deep. my buddy might need a header soon, i'll let you know for sure though, he had a blue bike on yesterdays ride.

like the videos. I am thinkin I want to come and take a ride. Al, do you just ride to a set location and then ride back to the cars/trucks? Seems like it would be a long ride, how about fuel?

Yeah, the groups growing. Everyone is welcome. If ur bike could make it bring it. I think we should plan the next one a lil better .maybe we could have some meat and cold drinks chilling at the park for after. let's get some feed back people :thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup:.

like the videos. I am thinkin I want to come and take a ride. Al, do you just ride to a set location and then ride back to the cars/trucks? Seems like it would be a long ride, how about fuel?
a full normal honda/clone tank on a stock bike will get you to and back in either direction we go. i've only seen 1 person run out of gas and that's because the jet wasn't seated properly and was leaking gas out the carb.

Well that ride I was showing everybody one side of the trail. There's many ways to go . As for fuel. We go till smallest tank is halfway then head back . On this ride Edwin and Dave took bottles with gas taped to their frames . They Didn't really need them after but we could have rode longer if we wanted to.:thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup: