L.A Drag Spot.

My brother and I got some work done in the shop today. Started Sun, it's now Tues and we basically have a rolling chassi. We have a few more things to do yet though. Here is some progress of the mods we've done to the Joes frame. Finished up 1 1/4 live axle set up. Brake caliper bracket. Upgraded to 3/4 head and front axle bolts. Braced the neck. And finished welding up the rear reinforcements on the frame. See you Thursday bro ..... good work today.
the forks hole size are always 3/4 from joes an the front axle is 5/8?? or atleast mine were

My brother and I got some work done in the shop today. Started Sun, it's now Tues and we basically have a rolling chassi. We have a few more things to do yet though. Here is some progress of the mods we've done to the Joes frame. Finished up 1 1/4 live axle set up. Brake caliper bracket. Upgraded to 3/4 head and front axle bolts. Braced the neck. And finished welding up the rear reinforcements on the frame. See you Thursday bro ..... good work today.
Looks good :thumbsup:

the forks hole size are always 3/4 from joes an the front axle is 5/8?? or atleast mine were
the forks are actually a 1/2" and we went to a 5/8's and the front wheel was a 5/8's and we went to a 3/4". The bolt in the front wheel was way to sloppy so I cut the forks down for two reasons, first was cuz the bike sat 1.5" taller in the front so we shortened the forks and Joe welded the front wheel tubes on crooked, so the bolt wouldn't go in straight so I went to a thicker wall (.095) instead of his usual (.065) and went up in bolt size.

the forks are actually a 1/2" and we went to a 5/8's and the front wheel was a 5/8's and we went to a 3/4". The bolt in the front wheel was way to sloppy so I cut the forks down for two reasons, first was cuz the bike sat 1.5" taller in the front so we shortened the forks and Joe welded the front wheel tubes on crooked, so the bolt wouldn't go in straight so I went to a thicker wall (.095) instead of his usual (.065) and went up in bolt size.
Who lotta things were crooked on that frame, but we did the best we could with what we had.

B4 and after we lowered the bike pics.

Oh for sure. Going into it we knew that would be a topic but decided to stick with my Dads original plan and did.
Father does not allways know best, specially since he never went 43mph:laugh: on a minibike...He was a smart man, you could have talked him into more rake with the correct explanation....:thumbsup: