L.A Drag Spot.

I just got a 34mm Lectron in the mail, actually. Not my first choice and it needs some work, but hey, can't complain too much for five and half bucks. Shipped.

A slightly wounded Subaru EX27 might be coming my way, too. Fix it and flip it or keep it and experiment, that is the question. I'd like to see for myself just how hard it would be to get the rockers sliding on their own separate cam lobes...

Yeah Charles and JD both has success with the Lectrons. We have a small 30mm gas Lectron that will be put to use here real soon.
Thats what Im talkin bout, I would love to run that carb on the 3inch motor. I had my trans for my Busa done by Paul Gast, and i called him a few days back and was telling him about the minibike, and how a 30mm Carb donation is long over due.:laugh:

We wanted to finish this one for sentimental reasons, and will. Don't think there will be any traction issues with this power plant goose. I've yet to see s small block haze the rear tire.
Wildmans bike got loose real nice on me:doah: and that was the first I had ever done it. I thought I saw MDBs bike turnin the rear over in a vid. He was in the driveway blipping the throttle.

I just got a 34mm Lectron in the mail, actually. Not my first choice and it needs some work, but hey, can't complain too much for five and half bucks. Shipped.

A slightly wounded Subaru EX27 might be coming my way, too. Fix it and flip it or keep it and experiment, that is the question. I'd like to see for myself just how hard it would be to get the rockers sliding on their own separate cam lobes...
A friend does the EX27s for the Lucas Offroad Series Trophy Karts. Lots of trick parts for the 27. If your interested pm me and I'll pass along his contact info.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Thats what Im talkin bout, I would love to run that carb on the 3inch motor. I had my trans for my Busa done by Paul Gast, and i called him a few days back and was telling him about the minibike, and how a 30mm Carb donation is long over due.:laugh:
I need a 30-32mm Lectron with a "Angle" bowl. That's what I been looking for.