L.A Drag Spot.

Father does not allways know best, specially since he never went 43mph:laugh: on a minibike...He was a smart man, you could have talked him into more rake with the correct explanation....:thumbsup:
Very true JD. Lol his DB he rode in the Fathers Day ride a few years back hit 43mph ..... :laugh:

i seen some old videos of everyone grillin on carob...what was the occasion? looks like a good idea. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Me and Duff Threw down a huge BBQ, Chicken and carne off my grill, links, ribs and i cant member what else came off duffs grill......was a good time, too many freeloaders though, people i never seen coming outta nowhere wanting food.....fok that....homies and regulars only in my book.....:hammer:

Me and Duff Threw down a huge BBQ, Chicken and carne off my grill, links, ribs and i cant member what else came off duffs grill......was a good time, too many freeloaders though, people i never seen coming outta nowhere wanting food.....fok that....homies and regulars only in my book.....:hammer:
Good times.