L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
No sir, wheelie bars are not to keep you from spinning the tire, they are for wheelies....Hence the name Wheelie Bars....! Bars too low unloads tire, makes tire spin.....Just the facts...! ! !
I know
But it was spinning the tire on the start up video with no wheelie bars with Bryan on it. With HA it will do it much easier.

Wheelie bars was added so when it doesn't spin, it hooks, after a burn out

Plus his gearing was off back then. And yes I thought that motor made pretty good power too.
Yea it made good powa, i wanted a shot at it even though it was bigger then mine, but when primetime called me and asked me to tell him the truth about my motor, and asked if mine was bigger ? i knew he was worried....lmao....

I know
But it was spinning the tire on the start up video with no wheelie bars with Bryan on it. With HA it will do it much easier.

Wheelie bars was added so when it doesn't spin, it hooks, after a burn out
it was just scratching the tire tire in the driveway when the clutch hit, not really smoking the tire...lol Come on.... it was fast, we leave it at that....:wink:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Yea it made good powa, i wanted a shot at it even though it was bigger then mine, but when primetime called me and asked me to tell him the truth about my motor, and asked if mine was bigger ? i knew he was worried....lmao....
Yeah he was scared
It made more power later after the head mods and cam swap. But head cracked