Motor hits 21.98 HorsePower @ 5000 rpm!

Black mamba can
26 lb springs
22Mm Mikuni carb/ cold air intake
Arc flywheel
Arc rod
Fuel pump

:thumbsup: I'm a happy Mother Trucker!!

Yea what head and fuel are you running , cause that's a lot of HP for just a little black mamba cam to make ? And the motor is making that power at 5k . That is just about unreal that it could do that .

....I don't care if you don't believe me cost 150$ I didn't get a printed sheet on,the test.....I saw it on the computer . dude showed me... i brought the motor in to get my 22Mm Mikuni Tuned perfect! Not just to get it Dyno tested..Guess you would believe me if you saw me passing you in your car lmao

Yea what head and fuel are you running , cause that's a lot of HP for just a little black mamba cam to make ? And the motor is making that power at 5k . That is just about unreal that it could do that .
Yeah man I shit you not....at it's lowest point it hit like 11 hp? Check it out UncleFrankskarting.com ......I asked them how much a motor like mine would cost if they sold it....They said bout 900$ @ 21 hp for a gasser is Good!...I guess i know how to pick parts ? Lol

that's crazy because I have 37lb springs with a 20 over rod and black mamba cam with a Honda head 28.5mm and 25mm everything is port matched 1.3 rockers and a 24mm flatslide and I bet if I dyno the motor its under 20. that's a well built motor to squeeze them numbers out with a stock hemi head. not saying urs isn't but then my motor should be 25 and theres just no way.

I should of got a print out of the Dyno....but No doubt the motor is Stout as a mofo......Idk these guys only work on Ally motors .....they race karts for a living. So I would only assume they know what a 22mm needs. You should get yours dyno tested....Also... I put pump gas in the motor when I dropped it off....When I picked it up no gas tank So they could of been using some higher Octane gas. I dunno

But it makes 21 ponys I'll make a video when I mount it on my bike. 1970S powerDyne cougar Full suspension... Hot rod looking bobber pictures are in my,gallery

trinik7597

you don't have the compression to run race fuel with a stock head . and your carb would need a rejet . and if you told them you were going to run pump gas they would not have done that . they showed you the screen from another motor to make you feel good :thumbsup:

....I don't care if you don't believe me cost 150$ I didn't get a printed sheet on,the test.....I saw it on the computer . dude showed me... i brought the motor in to get my 22Mm Mikuni Tuned perfect! Not just to get it Dyno tested..Guess you would believe me if you saw me passing you in your car lmao
You are correct...I wouldn't believe it because my car goes over 40mph....so I doubt you would be passing:laugh:. And every human gets a dyno sheet...it is a thing to brag with and proof. It is like going to the track and saying a killer time....and saying you didn't want the time slip. By the way..it is in his computer still...they don't delete dyno reports after every run. And to push that kind of power out of that combo....more than the creator of the cam did with their build...it would be cool to see (hint hint get the print out).

Last edited:
You are correct...I wouldn't believe it because my car goes over 40mph....so I doubt you would be passing:laugh:. And every human gets a dyno sheet...it is a thing to brag with and proof. It is like going to the track and saying a killer time....and saying you didn't want the time slip. By the way..it is in his computer still...they don't delete dyno reports after every run. And to push that kind of power out of that combo....more than the creator of the cam did with their build...it would be cool to see (hint hint get the print out).
Guess it wouldn't,matter cause I can't upload pictures anyways....I'm sorry you are butt hurt that your motors That's plural all suck...

you don't have the compression to run race fuel with a stock head . and your carb would need a rejet . and if you told them you were going to run pump gas they would not have done that . they showed you the screen from another motor to make you feel good :thumbsup:
Saw it myself....hate on me some more

You must of missed the part where I said....I took the motor to get the Carb tuned . So obviously they changed jets
.. I guess You wouldn't know Have you had a motor dyno tested? All these people saying im lieing have they ever had a motor dyno tested? PROBLEY NOT!!! Lol

Why would they lie? They are,professionals and race Alky motor karts....Didn't get a print out cause it's not important to me . I know it made 21.98 hp the guy who worked on it knows it made 21.98 ...the computer Showed 21.98 hp ...

UncleFranks karting.....aren't just a few guys in a garage working 4 stroke motors for fun..lol jealous? You couldn't hit those,numbers I guess?

The Negativity kills me ...thought this site was all about having fun..I posted this thread because I was surprised how many hp it produced that's it..there's a difference between a training mechanic working on a motor & some random guy at home turning screws on your motor until you think you got the gas /air mixture correct...lol I dunno if any of you thought about that or not