Dyno tested engine......

The 212 is capable of making that kind of hp peak. It will not make it at 5000rpm. This statement is coming from more then one go kart engine builder that I trust personally. It will make 21hp with the cam the OP posted it has. A good hard running gas stock appearing hemi predator with a welded head and some superior head work will make 21hp. Just not at 5000rpm. 7k+ yes. The OP doesn't state what head work is done, what the ports look like and what valve sizes are. If the ports aren't amazing and the head isn't welded it isn't making 21hp. I have a personal friend that is local to me with a dyno. We can make a 13hp Honda have 20hp. If you run the dyno correctly. Is it correct, no it isnt. Is it lies, certainly.

You guys are ignorant as hell lol.......40$ to do a Dyno test? That's super cheap!!.......call them and ask what they charge an hour. 60$... You guys must be in Denial the receipt is dated!! ...Lmao I guess when you make a good motor there's always gunna be someone pointing fingers calling you ethier a liar or a cheater....But Here's the Question have Anyone of you guys had a Dyno test done? ....What was the cost ALL SAID AN DONE... For the Dyno, the labor , & Parts,...............I'm sure you didn't account for any of that Also what isn't on the receipt is a Arc Throtle top plate..
If I were you I wouldn't be mad at us but mad at the guys at franks who charged you $40 for a dyno test with out a print out at the time of pickup and for $110 for jetting and tuning your carb. No wonder they throw in the arc top plate that you can't use with the carb you have.

Also I'd not care what the site says....says 40$ so what I was charged 150 after everything....that doesn't mean I'm Lieing....the sheet is there the receipt is there......now get off my cock you old farts..... Lol Why would I make a Fake receipt? That's just to funny

Also I'd not care what the site says....says 40$ so what I was charged 150 after everything....that doesn't mean I'm Lieing....the sheet is there the receipt is there......now get off my cock you old farts..... Lol Why would I make a Fake receipt? That's just to funny
Well when you grow up and get your big boy pants why don't you come back and teach us old farts how to build a real engine :doah:

Well when you grow up and get your big boy pants why don't you come back and teach us old farts how to build a real engine :doah:
Will do...I'm 25 I'm obviously more mature than most of you!!.....I make a thread about my motor and you Old ass fools point fingers and Gossip like 13 yr old GIRLS!!!.... Lmao like seriously?

You are 25 and more mature than us old farts but yet you are the only one using fowl language. This is a forum that has members of all ages even kids. You are not mature and have little to no respect. If you can't take what is said about you or the motor you built then you shouldn't post on a forum where opinions are given. Just my 2 cents.