Recent content by biggwaukegan

1. biggwaukegan

Kids Did It To Me Again

lol...yea i should have chained it up..but ill post a pic of the carb area today. Ill also try a few drops of oil on the bushing. Ill get back to you guys asap.
  2. biggwaukegan

Kids Did It To Me Again

Guys please...I mean please help me here..I go to California to visit my brother for 10 friggin days and I come home to this.... My dam Manco Streaker is actin up. Problem is when I start it, the dam thing wants to go, like its being revved up or something. Ive tried adjusting the carb, fuel...
  3. biggwaukegan

Maybe adding this to our collection

On the serious side...nice find...you still havent told us the price...cmon we wont laugh at ya.....
  4. biggwaukegan

Maybe adding this to our collection

so what did you pay...hopefully half of what they paid:doah:..what is it...might as well be a board with that little seat lol. but at least its clean
  5. biggwaukegan

Why Does My Streaker Bog Out At Max Speed

adjusted the carb and seems to be running great. Im gonna still rebuild the carb when I get back from Modesto. But for now all is well. Thanks a lot and a big ty to the guy that posted the pics with words to match. That should be a sticky for sure
  6. biggwaukegan

Wow..awesome advice..I'm on it tomorrow...really nice write up dude:thumbsup:
  7. biggwaukegan

nope its not the gov....but Im gonna tinker with the carb adjustments today if I get time. Just been selling too much cable to mess with it:bowdown:
  8. biggwaukegan

Guys Im wondering why my streaker seems to bog out/pop when I approach full speed. I can tell Im not getting max power. Im thinking maybe my carb needs adjusting or even rebuilding. I do not know what work if any has been done by the previous owner. :no:
  9. biggwaukegan

is this bike any good?

dam...im in wisconsin or else i swear to the good lord Id buy that thing today
  10. biggwaukegan

Fuel Filter On My Streaker?

thanks guys..got all parts last night and plan on knockin it out this morning. good idea about putting it close to tank.
  11. biggwaukegan

Fuel Filter On My Streaker?

I also need to add the fuel shut off valve while Im installing the fuel filter..any suggestions on how and where to put it...theres not a ton of room on the back end, so im thinking up front closer to the tank for the both of them...anyone with pics of theirs?:doah:
  12. biggwaukegan

Just bought a new Manco Minibike

hey thanks..it moves pretty good and Im 6 foot 200..kids love it and hell, so do I
  13. biggwaukegan

Bonanza..what model is this? Thinking of buying it

i was gonna offer 100 and no more ...maybe even 80 to start
  14. biggwaukegan

Are my 5 inch tires tube or tubeless?

i want to order some new tires...any suggestions since Im a rookie