Recent content by cncd11

1. cncd11

Harbor Freight Predator engines

sounds like u have the low oil shut off hooked up to me. in a turn or if you are bouncing around it will intermintelly kill the engine.
  2. cncd11

need more power

one thing i havent seen is what kind of fuel are you running or want to run. Do you plan on sticking with gas or go with alky?
  3. cncd11

tillotson 304wx

carb was traded to Cheezy1.
  4. cncd11

tillotson 304wx

i have a Korndog built 304wx carb set up for alky for a gx200 that includes the intake manifold and throttle linkage. Carb has 1.5 hours of run time. perfect condition. Looking to trade carb. items i am looking for are 22 mm mikuni and intake manifod and anything else you have send me a...
  5. cncd11

Basic Bob drag bike build-up

wasnt saying you were having problems with the alignment... just simply stating the fact that it is easier, a little more expensive yes, but stronger then what u got. :thumbsup:
  6. cncd11

Basic Bob drag bike build-up

u should have went with a live axle setup. would have made your life easier with engine/sprocket alignment.
  7. cncd11

i got 10 gallons of 100 octane low lead... can i reduce that to 87?

here is an option... Post an add on crigslist or on here and sell the 100 octane. then buy some regular gas with the money. Just some food for thought.
  8. cncd11

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Wow diddnt realize that was u Frank. The next race is the 4th next month. Info and address will be posted on the Chromewreckers facebook.
  9. cncd11

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

engine diddnt blow, the clutch overheated and locked up, turned it into direct drive oh well thats racing!:thumbsup:
  10. cncd11

billet rod torque

Stop and think for a minute..... Would you torque your lug nuts on your car to 170 ft lbs? NO!!! The cap is torqued in inch pounds, 150 in/lbs if you used moly lube on the threads or to 170 in/lbs if you used oil on the threads. U will need a 1/4" torque wrench and a 1/4" 12 pt socket to...
  11. cncd11

billet rod torque

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
  12. cncd11

best clutch?

If i were u i would call the guys at maxtorque it is a better clutch in my eyes. Here is what i would order from them.... get a solid drum (no holes) with a 10 tooth driver gear for 40/41 chain. Reason for the solid drum is so no dirt and or chain lube wont get on the shoes and cause...
  13. cncd11

Pro Mod Hydro thick pad conversion

Yea i have ordered many things from him. Great to deal with for sure. But i needed a remedy right away and found one that worked awesome so i felt no need to make a phone cll for a dollar worth of parts. But for sure another great product from promod and recommend to anybody that bought this...
  14. cncd11

Pro Mod Hydro thick pad conversion

yea it does but just took a little thinking. and acutally i prefer how i have it now vs using the spacer less parts to loose or misplace when taking things apart.