Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

engine diddnt blow, the clutch overheated and locked up, turned it into direct drive oh well thats racing!:thumbsup:
:laugh: I bet that was fun in all that mud. I bought the toad from Kenny. He was bugging me to run it next time. Well since then I bought a roadster 2. I'll probably run that instead. It has a bone stock clone on it now. If all goes right she'll be ungoverned with chrome moly rods 18lb springs, bigger air filter, bigger jet, and alum flywheel. :biggrin: Either way. I'm stoked to run with you guys though. Win or lose, tons of fun!

:laugh: I bet that was fun in all that mud. I bought the toad from Kenny. He was bugging me to run it next time. Well since then I bought a roadster 2. I'll probably run that instead. It has a bone stock clone on it now. If all goes right she'll be ungoverned with chrome moly rods 18lb springs, bigger air filter, bigger jet, and alum flywheel. :biggrin: Either way. I'm stoked to run with you guys though. Win or lose, tons of fun!
Wow diddnt realize that was u Frank. The next race is the 4th next month. Info and address will be posted on the Chromewreckers facebook.

Here's one of my modded out DBs. Has 6.5 clone, K&N air filter, crankcase breather, custom pipe w/ muffler, custom seat, clutch guard, raised chain guard, and new paint. Soon to get hydro brakes and kill switch!

[/IMG]

Here's my db30 with a modified 2.8hp the first time I painted it

Now here it is as it sits today...almost...I have a repro stock briggs muffler on it that is drilled out, the round gas tank it bolted down and a fuel line is connected to it, and I have a homemade manifold with a tilly on er'.

:biggrin:

Thanks man, that muffler did keep me nice and toasty but now I gots a different one on her, I will have to get pics again once I get the tilly on.