Recent content by corim123

1. C

bonanza chopper seat pan repop

Pretty sure you should look at the rules where they explicitly state not to link to ebay....:doah:
  2. C

Are there any highly modified 212 predators out there yet?

The plastic turned me away from this engine. Got a Dupor for only a little more with some performance parts included. I'm interested to see how aftermarket really comes together.
  3. C

GX200 Clone Parts CL1M Cam, Stock CAM Piston Connecting Rod 18LB Valve Springs etc.

Hey CL1M-$25~ 18LB springs-$5 for the set All the stock parts for $25~ Plus shipping. Most would fit in a $5 box but some parts would need a medium box or something like that. I've been around some motorized biking forums for a while and have decided to move up to a GX200 clone on a...
  4. C

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

I am beginning to think the flywheel explosion is a little bunk unless one is really pushing it. Sure it happens but after seeing some tests and such I think it has been overemphasized. I'm going to upgrade the connecting rod to billet and upgrade the flywheel at a future date when I build more...
  5. C

Honda GX270

I want to say AGK or sites like that would have parts.
  6. C

no notice in power with mods????

Yea those are nice. I've also got a CL1M I'd let go of fairly cheaply that's unused. Cam is probably going to give you the most increase other than changing the head. At least you have invested in quality parts for safety already so that's out of the way for when you start to really build up...
  7. C

Honda GX200, wont start. What next?

This sounds carb related. Probably worth taking it off and checking it out to see if anything looks amiss.
  8. C

Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

Did you ever find something? I'm in a similar situation.
  9. C

My Dupor 196cc Motorized Bicycle/Scooter Machine

Alright I posted this over at MotorBicycling but I thougt maybe I can get more feedback on this site as well since I know this is not going to be an easy task. Here's a link: My First Big 4 Stroke- Dupor 196cc Build - Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum And the text from the opening: So I'm...