Recent content by Crazy Karl

1. Crazy Karl

Homemade Muffler Hog dog alternative

I was not satisfied with the exhaust I had on my new build, a genuine briggs can muffler. Still loud, and leaked out the seam everywhere. Paint lasted less than 20min. So, I built this thing. Much thicker steel, I used a piece of 3in EMT, and whatever scrap I had in the garage. Simple in...
  2. Crazy Karl

Trac Drive Sno Bike build

Thanks everyone, much appreciated ! I do not think the plastic cogs can handle much more power, but I have two spare track units on standby. And a few big blocks...
  3. Crazy Karl

Trac Drive Sno Bike build

If anyone is interested, here is my minibike I built from scratch, with a ski and track from a snowblower. Much fun , currently running a honda gx160 built from junk motors.
  4. Crazy Karl

20hp twin yard kart

I need to change the stencil I want to find a v-twin with pressure lube so I can take the k03 turbo off my parts jetta and make a beast. It would be a challenge to convert one of them.
  5. Crazy Karl

20hp twin yard kart

Its easy for the opposed twin, as the horizontal and vertical have the same block (almost). Bolt on part #393559 oil sump, and # 691733 oil dippers (two required). Throw away the governor and oil slinger. Then get creative with carbs and exhaust! I would like to race cars in cameras but im...
  6. Crazy Karl

20hp twin yard kart

Hi, just sharing my latest project. I took a vertical shaft 19.5hp briggs twin and put an oil sump and dippers in it. It has a vm32 off a snowmobile with an electric fuel pump. Working electric start. I built the frame from scratch, I originally had a 5hp briggs on it. With a 5 to 1 gear...
  7. Crazy Karl

$16 Ebay 14cc head on predator

Here is my situation I have a hemi predator with , Stock length arc rod Arc flywheel with stock key 32 degree advance Arc filter adapter and top plate Might as well be sponsored by them 18 lbs valve springs Mod 2 cam Header with Rvl muffler So I am running...
  8. Crazy Karl

Plz Identify my mini!

I just picked this roller up for $50 and would like to know what it is! Any help is appreciated.
  9. Crazy Karl

Ruttman.....

I'll take 20
  10. Crazy Karl

What is it?

Sorry about your dudes flower vase.
  11. Crazy Karl

New rides entry: 2016 KV Industries 1

Crazy Karl 2016 KV Industries 1 I brought this turd into existence, behold its glory
  12. Crazy Karl

Baja Warrior Rebuild

Very nice what does it top out at?
  13. Crazy Karl

Honda xl70 build

Its so painful, just spent $120 at bmi carts. I got the tc backplate in the link above, 10ft of roller chain, 5 master links, and a 8 tooth sprocket. The top speed should be about 35mph governed, and I am leaving the motor stock. 20in tall tire, after the tc 8 tooth to 47 tooth.
  14. Crazy Karl

"Before and After" pics

Before and after (kinda)
  15. Crazy Karl

Honda xl70 build

I bought a better motor for this application. Alot more clearance. It was $50, 5.5 hp briggs intec. Its on a powerwasher with a broken pump, but it has a 3/4in shaft. I need to buy a tc back plate in the link below and a belt. That should solve the jackshaft problem. Torque Converter...