Recent content by DBjosh

1. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Thank You Gumpit
  2. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Well I tried everything with the stock red spring and I’m going to have to go with a stiffer spring on the driven. Where is a good place to buy a stiffer spring for the driven And are there a couple different spring rates that I can try to tune it the way I want?
  3. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Here is a photo of mine yes I do have it on the third hole so in my photo it’s the bottom left most hole is where the spring end is in.
  4. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Stock looks to be a 19 7-8 tire and the stock rear sprocket was a 52t.
  5. D

Modifying 30 tc?

I’ll have to take it back apart again because I thought the one to three holes we’re on the other half of the assembly not on the hub like in the photo. I was in a bit of a rush when I had it apart yesterday.
  6. D

Modifying 30 tc?

I believe the stock Chinese 30 series tc is 10tooth and i put a 60tooth rear sprocket on it so 10t & 60t.
  7. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Springs not brings
  8. D

Modifying 30 tc?

Well I found some more information on how to make adjustments to the store converters so I took mine apart in my driven has a red spring on it and I tried moving it the third hole to have the most amount of tension but it still won’t wind out and RPMs even going down a blacktop road. So if I...
  9. D

Modifying 30 tc?

I just put a 30 series TC on my CT200U And I also put a 60t rear sprocket on it. It really seems that the torque converter is climbing too fast because now even going down a blacktop road it will not go fast enough to hit the governor anymore and now it only goes about less than 30 miles an hour...
  10. D

Adding strong foot pegs?

Just welding a foot peg bracket to the tubing will hold up to be standing on all the time (I am 180lbs) or does it have to be reinforced to make it strong somehow?
  11. D

Adding strong foot pegs?

I have the CT200U And really the worst thing about it is it has no suspension and the foot pegs are too far forward to stand up all the time to obsorb the bumps so I really want to put a strong reliable pair of foot pegs directly under me somehow? Does anybody know of a good way to do this?
  12. D

Need Advice (New Coleman CT200U-EX

Great-looking bike! where did you get that nice steel 60 tooth sprocket from?
  13. D

New to me Ct200u

Thank you, yes the torque converter takes off so smoothly but it still needs more torque so I am going to put a 60 tooth sprocket on the back. I originally tried rubber mounting the engine to the frame because I saw someone else doing it in another thread and it turned out that the rubber was...
  14. D

Ct200u 60 tooth sprocket

Thank you Robert I will contact him.
  15. D

New to me Ct200u

Hello fellow minibike fans, I just bought a used Ct200u For $300 and it’s really nice it’s like brand new. I just put a torque converter on it and I also made a custom mudflap for the front fender to keep all the mud off the front of the engine.