Recent content by flattire

1. flattire

Bonanza scout questions

1. What is the correct color orange? 2. Is anyone making the seat cover 3. Does anyone make the chain guard for the Tecumseh motor
  2. flattire

mini bike parts for sale

yep , I did I am out
  3. flattire

mini bike parts for sale

I am in Michigan , I am interested in Ruttman Lil Indian and bonanza ?
  4. flattire

Assembling wheels

Thank you
  5. flattire

Tote gote model 600

where are you located
  6. flattire

Assembling wheels

Where can I buy or find out the correct screws for the go-power wheels as well as the ill Indian wheels?
  7. flattire

wheels

Glass bead and tumbled, my buddy tumbled them, he uses the same tumbler to polish ceramic coated headers
  8. flattire

wheels

I am looking for two wheels 1. gopwer wheel with the Kidney shaped cutouts 2. lil Indian mag?+ the two on the right in the picture for reference, in case I did not identify them correctly
  9. flattire

Bonanza forks and reference my projects

Hello, Could someone confirm that the lower legs for the bonanza front forks were chrome? I am also looking for any literature/manuals for the following minibikes re-pops or scans Ruttman grasshopper, early washer frame Lil Indian outlaw Bonanza 1300 ? (front and rear suspension) ...
  10. flattire

Ruttman Grasshopper

I am looking for a sissy bar and seat for my grasshopper,
  11. flattire

Bonanza repop chain guards

Might you have any of these available ?
  12. flattire

Dress up kits

Thank you that was what i was looking for
  13. flattire

Dress up kits

I looked at aussie speed shop , that is a little too much for my eyes :)...... I wil check ebay , the tank was real simple cyclinder.... thank you. B
  14. flattire

Dress up kits

A while back I saw some cool aluminum gas tanks and headers for clone/predator engines. Does any one point me in the right direction ? Thanks B