Recent content by jse09136

1. J

Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

Did this ever come to fruition this year? I'm in the Lehigh Valley as well and would be interested in joining.
  2. J

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

This was my 7th year, and agree, folks on this forum were not the problem. Unfortunately however there is so much focus on this years parade because of the accident, I regret to say, the questionable riding has happened every year in my 7 years. From Jeff's to town, countless people turning...
  3. J

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Where is OldMiniBikes Warehouse and their tables chock full of parts? They weren't here last yest and doesn't look like they'll be here this year....
  4. J

2016 Minibike Reunion!!

Made it the reunion again this year. Hopefully today's rain (Thursday) is it for the weekend. Be safe for all those that are here this weekend!!!
  5. J

Baja Heat Front Forks

Hello, I have a Baja Heat that I think needs new front fork oil. Does anyone know how to change/fill the front forks? I've sent numerious emails to Baja Mortorsports and tried to call. They've never responded to at least 6 emails and 3 phone calls. Any advise you can provide on how to...