2016 Minibike Reunion!!

Made it the reunion again this year. Hopefully today's rain (Thursday) is it for the weekend. Be safe for all those that are here this weekend!!!

Xander

Hi All
Especially Joker and Cap Gun Cowboy. This was the first year my kids went. We all had a great time. I brought 6 minis, Honda 300 quad and a BIG RED ATC 250. 5 minis broke down due to hard use but the Quad, ATC and Acme 3 wheeler ran strong. The quad with Kate and I on it ran hard. The Manco Cruiser ran hard, The Bird ran almost all the way back (broken master link) . So I strapped the bird to the quad front and my kids rode double on the Cruiser all the way back. It was a good Windber weekend.
Xander

capguncowboy

Hi All
Especially Joker and Cap Gun Cowboy. This was the first year my kids went. We all had a great time. I brought 6 minis, Honda 300 quad and a BIG RED ATC 250. 5 minis broke down due to hard use but the Quad, ATC and Acme 3 wheeler ran strong. The quad with Kate and I on it ran hard. The Manco Cruiser ran hard, The Bird ran almost all the way back (broken master link) . So I strapped the bird to the quad front and my kids rode double on the Cruiser all the way back. It was a good Windber weekend.
Xander
I'm glad your kid is alright. It really scared me to see him wipe out like that! Glad I got to meet you and look forward to seeing you next year