Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Rupp 72

I'll be to Windber in an hour and a half! We have 4 rupps packed in the truck bed and one more in the camper! Can't wait to see everyone! When are we taking the OldMiniBikes picture?

Where is OldMiniBikes Warehouse and their tables chock full of parts? They weren't here last yest and doesn't look like they'll be here this year....

Sorry guys, it's just too much work and time to get ready. We offer shipping free over $100 and have local pick up. Exit 358 on the PA Turn Pike. Mon-Fri 7am-6pm and Saturday 9am-3pm. We have a lot more inventory here than what we can or would bring.

For anyone else, it's 3-1/2 or 4 hours to get to the warehouse from Windber - We can open on Sunday if there is enough interest in people stopping people.

Sorry guys, it's just too much work and time to get ready. We offer shipping free over $100 and have local pick up. Exit 358 on the PA Turn Pike. Mon-Fri 7am-6pm and Saturday 9am-3pm. We have a lot more inventory here than what we can or would bring.

For anyone else, it's 3-1/2 or 4 hours to get to the warehouse from Windber - We can open on Sunday if there is enough interest in people stopping people.
So are you still coming out just to hang out? I understand its too hard to bring a mobile warehouse but your still into the hobby? I will be heading out with 2 kids a wife and no bikes because I gotta meet all the people that I haven't had a chance to meet yet.

Won't be attending this year just can't take the time to be out of town. If anyone sees any super charger or ram charger bikes made by ccs. I'm looking for 20 spoke 10 inch san remo rims or a whole parts bike. I will pay you a finders fee and reimburse you for payment and shipping. 419 371 9545 here's my number so you can send photos to me so I can agree on the purchase. Thanks guys.