Recent content by mallardsx2

1. M

Predator Cutting Out

I wonder if my plug wire is arcing to something at high RPM...
  2. M

Predator Cutting Out

No gov no oil sensor. 18 pound springs billet rod billet fly wheel One motor does it and one motor doesn't do it. Built to same specs with same jetting same plugs same coil gap ect ect. It doesn't bog down at higher RPM it just cuts out really bad. probably starts around 6K or so.
  3. M

Predator Cutting Out

My predator is cutting out at high RPM like 6k. I have been Running 22 low idle and 37 main jet. Nothing seems to stop the problem. Could I be getting vapor lock from the tank. It only seems to be doing it under a load.
  4. M

Predator 212 not enough fuel at startup?

On a 212 predator? How much is that carb? Does the throttle hook the same way basically? Or like a mikuni?
  5. M

mikuni carb came in!

An ARC flywheel? isn't it already advanced 32 degrees?
  6. M

Gas tank options

Anyone know where I can get an aftermarket gas tank to fit a predator motor or the frame of a Coleman CU200?
  7. M

Low RPM Torque Cam

and CL-1 cams in the bikes currently Seems like the "power band" is at 4K-6K Just wondering if there was something to make it kick in around 2500-5500
  8. M

Low RPM Torque Cam

I have: Intake jet low and high removed governor header billet connecting rod
  9. M

Low RPM Torque Cam

Can someone please tell me which cam is designed for the best low end low RPM torque.
  10. M

Do I need a muffler?

Noise adds 2 HP....
  11. M

Proud New Owner

Well as an update I finally got the bikes built to how I want them. Ended up going with a racing plug too and I tell you what that made a HP difference. Better throttle response compared to the stock predator plug. I will post pictures of the hogs as soon as I get them washed up from after...
  12. M

Do I need a muffler?

How important is it to have a muffler at the end of a header pipe? Other than the obvious extra noise I was wondering what the affects may be for just cutting the threaded part off and leaving it breathe.
  13. M

Torque Spec For H/Freight Flywheel

Ya trying to tighten it down to 54 pounds is impossible....lock tight & Impact gun...call it good
  14. M

Ya that E-tube may be the "FIX" for stock engines but it is junk for performance engines.
  15. M

FYI As an update.... I switched to a 28 jet and went back to the stock E-tube. 1600RPM IDLE and STARTUP PERFECTLY FINALLY