Recent content by Moto Walt

1. M

Moe's Motovox drag mini.

To do 7k reliably you need Flywheel Rod Cam Springs Carb tune up Or if you go bigger carb it will pull that baby up to 9k
  2. M

Hello From Miami Florida Showing some of My MotoVoxDrag frames Live axle

I want to convert mine to wet but if it nitrous backfired or fuel puddled it would blow the carb off and catch on fire lmao
  3. M

Hello From Miami Florida Showing some of My MotoVoxDrag frames Live axle

The nitrous bike is on a wet or dry shot?
  4. M

My 60$ race bike challenge

You just need to be using the automotive style retainers and cut the spring pockets wider as long as the conventional is like a hemi head.
  5. M

What did I buy for $40?

Yea I'm pretty sure this one had a clutch brake because I don't see where the disk would've been.
  6. M

What did I buy for $40?

Still doesn't make sense, so we are using the sprocket as the brake rotor? Look in that top left picture, the bracket is there with nothing attached. Now maybe they used a drum brake around the clutch. It does appear that the scrubber brake is homemade after I looked again.
  7. M

What did I buy for $40?

All of those in the catalog have hand brakes. The foot brake has been ripped off of this one and they have a bit of rebar welded on there now.
  8. M

What did I buy for $40?

So it has a spring in the neck bolt going to the forks. Is that signature?
  9. M

What did I buy for $40?

Regardless of what it is, I'm pumped ... Actually I got this one and a DB30 gen 2 for $75 total.
  10. M

Billet cranks for tecumseh???

I'm not even sure there's an aftermarket for Tecumseh.
  11. M

Machine shops?

Never too late brotato, no matter your age.
  12. M

.650 stock carb, gx390 carb, mikuni?

If you know how to make a 390 carb work, do it. No issues with my or any of my peoples 390 carbs on gasoline. Need any tips pm me.
  13. M

Machine shops?

Yea my machinist has me ruined, he will mill a head for me for like $30 Yesterday he turned down a tapered crank shaft from 1" to 3/4 then broached a key way. $60 So anything I need he can do, usually does my stuff for free unless it's super time consuming because I hook him up with metal...
  14. M

Machine shops?

I could ask my dude how much he will charge you and you are more than welcome to mail me the head with some money and I'll pay him and then send it back when it's done. Just an offer... Dude behind my dads shop has all the machines.
  15. M

Governor removal. Have to take out flywheel side pin?

Reminds me of Justin going to remove it by himself so he hammers it "through" because he saw it was supposed to be pressed in. Yea he took out like a square inch of block with the govern wheel stud in the middle. Had to shit can the block because it sent cracks every which way.