Recent content by Motovox

1. Motovox

Does anyone use the stock Motovox engine?

They run just fine for the target age group. We still have some testing to do, but we will be replacing the motors in our full lineup with something bigger and better soon :wink:
  2. Motovox

90mph water resistant 212cc engine!!!!

What happened to that seat? :confused:
  3. Motovox

Is the Motovox MBX11 good bike?

Are you PacNorWest on YouTube?
  4. Motovox

What are you guys running for DB30 telescoping forks?

11010 Handle Bar Riser Set 10335 Front Axle M12x270x1.25 10334 Front Fork Assembly 11027 Flat M12 Axle Nut 10336 Front Axle Spacer set (2)
  5. Motovox

DB won't start

Lubricate the clutch and clean the carb.
  6. Motovox

Is the Motovox MBX11 good bike?

It's a great bike, but just remember it's designed for kids, not adults. We will have a new engine as well as an adult mini bike available in the near future.
  7. Motovox

What are you guys running for DB30 telescoping forks?

We have the correct axles. There was just a mix up in shipping at the time. No worries.
  8. Motovox

MINI minibikes?

I've been meaning to throw in a little 2 stroke 50cc engine in our eMini for awhile. Shouldn't be too much work. Here is what it looks like without the plastics.
  9. Motovox

Motovox MBX10 with exhaust and MBX11 starting a Predator swap

How's the build coming along? The MBX10 looks pretty cool with the chrome exhaust!
  10. Motovox

Doodlebug Brake Options

What's the bolt pattern? We have some for $24.
  11. Motovox

Need suggestions for tires on my DB30

15X600X6 4PLY Rib Tread Cheng Shin These are nice, but they slightly rub with a hydraulic brake setup.
  12. Motovox

Our employee's modded Motovox

It's the shotgun header for the DB/Motovox Shotgun Pipe Orginal DB30/Motovox
  13. Motovox

Our employee's modded Motovox

Album of higher resolution photos Build List: Motovox MBX11 MBX10 Fenders MBX12 Seat Hydraulic Rear Brake Carlisle 15x6.00 Tires Predator 212cc PMR Jackshaft PMR Stage 2 Kit
  14. Motovox

Front suspension

Keep in mind we have them set for 90-140lb children with no jumps involved in the riding. They'll be a little softer for us bigger guys, but I think it makes for a very plush ride.
  15. Motovox

The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

I could do a phone order if you'd like.