Recent content by nowhereman

1. nowhereman

Fire Bike

Thanks guys, im going to shorten it and put it on top, got some hose clamps and some stuff for the petcock. Anyone know of a chemical i could use to clean it out? I guess if it caught fire it'd be pretty ironic :wink: Anyone put some kind of detachable tool box on the front? I need to carry...
  2. nowhereman

Fire Bike

Its actually not too bad. My leg rest on it a bit, but its not far enough out to be an annoyance. My bike actually safer than our two doodle bugs. my dad and cousin put the two of them together and put one of the clutches on backwards :doah: anyway, on the fourth my other cousin was riding it...
  3. nowhereman

Fire Bike

Im thinking about cutting it a little so it'll fit in the middle and get a friend to weld in a petcock. also thinking about painting it fire engine red.
  4. nowhereman

Fire Bike

Putting an enormous fire extinguisher on my bike as a gas tank! Wondering if you guys had any tips on mounting and should i just leave the inside as it is or do i need to spray something in there to protect it from the gas? Anyone have any ideas on making a petcock? Should be able to run it...
  5. nowhereman

BIG BIKE thread

Heres mine didnt start that big, but i stretched it a bit, now its almost too heavy to get in my s10 by myself.... probably shouldn't have used solid steel.. Scat Cat Asc114 Need to take some with the rear fender on
  6. nowhereman

Check this out

Priceless :smile:
  7. nowhereman

Look what I got

Go hot pink on it! Seriously, how unique is a hot pink gote? :thumbsup:
  8. nowhereman

Whats the deal with these anyway?

These Scat Cat bikes must not be hard to find, I have three! I've done tons of searching and I cant find any information on these at all:shrug: Is there anyone out there that actually collects these things? Not that I'm looking to get rid of them, I'd just like to know a little more about them...
  9. nowhereman

Headlight/Battery and battery charger mounting

Might wanna check this out. I just got one for my bike and it lights up real good. It's around $10 at Jacks and on Amazon with a bicycle clip so you can just mount it on. quality isn't the best but it works well and installs easily. Super-Bright 32 LED Headlamp - Bonus Bike Clamp - 4 Light...
  10. nowhereman

Scat Cat YT660 in KC

well, in short, it hauls ass.:scooter: but the governor on mine has been bypassed. I got up to about 50mph before I started to lose stability, tried to stop and ended up blowing my rear tire out completely. I just got one of those 6.5 honda clones for my other bike and it does about 40mph with...
  11. nowhereman

Scat Cat YT660 in KC

Just painted, put new tires on it and the S.O.B decided to brake down on me. Ive got too many projects. The engine itself is fine as far as I know, except for the damn carburetor which needs to be replaced. When it was running (about four hours ago) I could get it pretty close to 50mph. Other...
  12. Scat Cat Asc-114 full

Scat Cat Asc-114 full

Full view of my mini
  13. Scat Cat full

Scat Cat full

Full view after paint
  14. Scat Cat from behind

Scat Cat from behind

2nd picture of the finished product