Recent content by pracydna

1. P

TAV30 on Coleman CT200u-EX Sprocket Question

I'm running a TAV 30 on my Coleman CT200U-EX and would like to change the gearing up a bit to get better transition through the gears without losing top end. Should I go with an 8 tooth jackshaft sprocket or 60t rear? By default my rear is a 50t and I'm currently running a 10t on my jackshaft...
  2. P

TAV2 Series 30 Spring Color advice

It's mounted with the kit that came with it. There's an aluminum cast plate that bolts on, then the driven part is held on by a jackshaft bolt. What part of the driven do I need to look at for this Josh?
  3. P

It's mounted with the kit that came with the ebay tav kit. Seemingly aluminum alloy plate?
  4. P

TheDull thank you for the post. I have a question though? I purchased a "comet clone" belt and it burned up in minutes while going down the road. When I did a little research I found that I needed a 669 like you just mentioned. Are you saying that the bushing was the cause of the belt burning...
  5. P

Thanks har_v1. Oddly enough I found that the belt I need is a 669 sold by gopowersports and bmi karts. So I ordered a new one. Also, you were right on. Not only was my brass bushing not turning it was split in two. lol So I ordered another bushing as well. Any thoughts on the green or yellow...
  6. P

Coleman CT200U TAV Installation Advice

Just figured my belt issue out. I have an oddball belt number 669 and not the 203589A version like I ordered. Knew it was my fault lol.
  7. P

New rides entry: 2010 Murray Track 2

Chipper lmao, you're from Denham Springs wow. Do you know Deidra Speiler? May have spelling wrong. lol
  8. P

Coleman CT200U TAV Installation Advice

Just offering you what I did, which was quite a bit simpler. I didn't raise my TAV2 for my CT200u at all. I just turned it up a bit, only used 2 screw holes to mount it, took off my heat shield from my predator and it slid right in with no issues. I've been running it for around 40 hours with no...
  9. P

Also, the new belt I have seems to be burning itself into the left drive part. It's belt number 203589. My TAV2 is the Chinese version from ebay. Is this the belt I need or am I missing something? My O.C. is 6 5/8" from center drive to center drive. My main drive (the larger one) measures 6...
  10. P

Hello everyone, need a little help here. When I first put my TAV2 on my mini bike, it ran like a champ. Very strong off the jump and i was at a top speed of 42mph. After around 30-40 hours of riding it's lost it's initial torque off the start and also has fallen to 38mph top speed. Also, I...
  11. P

Need Advice (New Coleman CT200U-EX

Ok guys, so I managed to get a little bit done on my new CT200U-EX. The other side of it here. Also, I kinda modified the frame a bit and was actually able to get the torque converter mounted without risers. Seen here and here. Now I'm not sure if it's 100% safe or done right or...
  12. P

Coleman BT200x Mini Bike (Puzzled, please help)

Thanks Tweety, didn't realize that about the nut. Hopefully it stops raining here tomorrow so he'll come over and I'll grab a photo for you.
  13. P

Need advice on Torque Converter (CT200U-EX)

Tweety, thank you for your response. I'm just a tad confused with 2.'s answer. Are you saying 1. riser blocks or 2. cut the chain guard cross brace or both? Very sorry, just not reading it correctly I'm sure. Keep in mind, I'm using a predator engine, definitely 3/4" shaft. Just wasn't sure I...
  14. P

Need advice on Torque Converter (CT200U-EX)

Ok guys, I'm ready to order THIS torque converter for my CT200U-EX with a predator non-hemi engine. My question is in three parts. 1. Will this torque converter work (pretty sure it's part for part that's sold on gopowersports for 180.00) 2. Do I need anything else to make it work 3...
  15. P

Coleman BT200x Mini Bike (Puzzled, please help)

We've narrowed it down to that governor arm that's coming off that adjustable part underneath the gas tank. (Sorry don't know the technical word for it). It's the bigger arm with the springs attached to it and it's attached to like an adjustable set screw. We still haven't figured it out but we...