Recent content by project

1. P

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

I will box it & weigh it for shipping & give you a quote asap via ups ground.
  2. P

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

If I dont sell It I may concider your " L" bracket Idea do you have a photo of it. thanks Tony
  3. P

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

$45, I would need your zip to figure out the shipping charges , dosnt weigh much.
  4. P

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

john, it looks to me poss 1 or 1 1/2 qt ?
  5. P

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

could anyone use this engine model 1618 B/O
  6. P

How to ID. frame manufacturer

Frame Id ?? Photos of this project anyone have a clue who mfg could be ??
  7. P

Need clutch Help!!

Clutch Help!! Thanks for all your input- replys, I have found a solution for this 5 hp B/S w/ the 1" dia shaft, I have removed the crank shaft & I will have it turned down from the 1" to a 3/4 " dia with this done I could run the correct gearing & have a large selections of clutches aval. that...
  8. P

Need clutch Help!!

Clutch Help!! Thanks Hent, I did some research & contacted Noram clutch in Mil. WI. they have a clutch for the 1'' diam. shaft that mounts in board or out board for #35 chain it has 17 teeth how would that efect the gearing I have a 60 tooth sprocket in the rear. could I use this clutch ...
  9. P

Need clutch Help!!

I have a new in the box Briggs & Straton 5hp engine that has a 1'' diameter output shaft, I would like to mount this on a mini bike project , my problem is locating a clutch that will mount w/ sprocket to the inside twards the side cover of the engine so I could line up the chain to the rear...
  10. P

Details Frame ID. Thanks guys for your reply I will try to get a photo of this frame. Its not a rolling chassis just frame & forks, I need to find wheels & other parts that will fit this frame, here is some closer details, no shocks or suspention, looks to be factory painted white w/ grey...
  11. P

Hi I am new to your site. I purchased a nice mini bike frame & forks this week end I was looking to id the frame manufacturer no markings or tags on the frame looks like a well fabricated frame all rigid no shocks or suspention I need to order parts for it. The guy I purchased it from said I...