Recent content by Rabban

1. R

need help on build "old style" pred 212

sounds like mine, id like to see what people say about the rockers and the head also
  2. R

best setup for a fast cruising bike

"old style" "predator 212cc" -18cc cylinder head. 27mm intake, 25mm exhaust, milled .065 (or would 28mm intake be better) -26 lb springs -racing spark plug -lash caps -chrome moly push rods -ss valve/lifters -22mm mikuni. air filter/jet adjustment/pulse fitting -f&b header -predator 212cc flat...
  3. R

i understand what ur saying and i agree. but look at the setup evan0000 put, how would that work, because that sounds like it would be solid.
  4. R

stage 5 engine question

i already have a stock pred with a upgraded carb and airfilter, with the gov out. so thats why i want to take it to the next level.
  5. R

i like how thats setup, lets see what people have to say about that one
  6. R

lol, by the way im not a kid, i just have questions
  7. R

wouldnt a 18cc be better vs a 14cc head because the 18cc flows better than the 14cc does?
  8. R

i have listened to everything you said, i dont get ur problem. u helped me out alot..
  9. R

stage 5 engine question

im not 14 im 20 thanks. and i changed it alot bc it didnt meet my needs. the first setup we made was for racing so than we had to change it and i didn't want to change just 3 things..
  10. R

well im not going the cheep rout and yes i will most be doing alot of cruising around but i will race once in a blue moon so thats also a reason why u want it to have alot of rpms.
  11. R

stage 5 engine question

I agree totally with that
  12. R

i know that lol, but i need like detailed info on a good setup for my cruiser, i want it to really fast
  13. R

i want to build a really fast bike to do alot of cruising with. i have a new "old style" 212cc predator to use. i need suggestion on whats the BEST setup for a really fast cruising minibike. thanks
  14. R

predator 212cc setup

that rod and piston are a drop in kit, so u dont have to mill anything.
  15. cylinder1

cylinder1