Recent content by redgokart

1. R

301 CC predator exhaust question

you dont need to do anything to the carb if you just plan on using a custom header with RLV muffler. if you add an aftermarket air filter to the intake side you should increase your main jet size and your idle jet size. figure out how to read your spark plug and that will tell you how lean or...
  2. R

Predator 212... still not working right

these carbs are notorious for acting up. good thing they are not expensive to replace.
  3. R

Picking up the wrenches again?

where are the centerlines on one of those black mamba cams? i cant figure it out using LSA.
  4. R

Does a 1.3 rocker make an engine harder to pull start?

major increases in compression are made with longer connecting rod, flat top piston, and smaller cylinder head combustion chamber volume.
  5. R

Help with rejetting after upgrade Predator 212 hemi?

if you want to increase top end speed just lower the size of the rear sprocket or increase the amount of clutch teeth.
  6. R

Lifan 212 Recomended Upgrades?

the engine in the picture is identical to the new style predator. hope that helps.
  7. gov2

gov2

8. gov1

gov1

9. R

clean carb

i strongly advise against trying to reset the governor unless you forced that arm that goes under the fuel tank one way or another. there has to be something else blocking your throttle shaft from going back to idle and creating the gap. it should look like the throttle shaft in my picture.
  10. R

clean carb

i think i know what your problem is. that lever that rests on the adjustment screw is called a throttle shaft. you said you took the carb off and that was it. did you mess with the arm on the top of the engine that is bolted to the governor? if not, then your governor is fine and its not the...
  11. R

clean carb

it sounds like you put the idle screw in too far.
  12. R

196cc clone - parts on the way - advise please?

did you upgrade the camshaft?
  13. R

Newbie Here From Michigan

i put my return spring right where the throttle cable attaches so as soon as i let off the gas the return spring pulls the throttle cable back.
  14. R

Newbie Here From Michigan

seriously consider a kit. save yourself some money. Aftermarket Performance Predator Engine Parts
  15. R

Little unsure about 212cc Predator engine install into Baja Warrior MB200...

nos how did you get 208? with a 55 mm stroke i get 199cc.