Recent content by rustyframe

1. R

5 hp vs 11

thanx roccosbike , thats kinda the way i was leaning after hearing the 11 horse fire up today for the first time , didn't sound as Mean as my other 5 horse. the frame will be a modified azusa frame PROJECT HOLESHOT is its current name:eek:
  2. R

5 hp vs 11

just lookin for some input. i have a 5hp industrial plus motor and an 11 hp industrial plus motor, is it wrong to think i can build the 5 horse to more than 11 hp with the large ammount of racing parts available? or should i use the 11 hp motor stock :shrug:?
  3. R

Beautiful Day

yes sir SUX big time is it just me or do mini bikes smell terrific:out: my garage reeks of mini bike and i lo9ve it:laugh:
  4. R

Beautiful Day

weather here is gettin nice too i just "finished" my first build (with the exception of a KILL SWITCH and air filter) its an old arco frame with a 5 horse flat head tillotson carb, soo i pulled the cord it fired right up! but when i cracked the throttle wide open she got Stuck. this thing FLEW...
  5. R

Another unknown mini

sorry I dont know where to post questions. BUT ... does anyone know if it matters witch way you install a centrifugal clutch? sprocket close to motor or away from motor? or does it not matter?:shrug:
  6. R

Wheels

cool u guys got pics and how do u get paid?:thumbsup:
  7. R

Wheels

is it ok to use a 5 inch rim on abike that came with 6 inch??
  8. R

Wheels

looking for some 6 inch split rim wheels you got i buys$$ mainly rear wheel im looking for thanx:biggrin:
  9. R

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

oops mmisterbungl connecting rod? is that the piston/crank connecting rod? im building what i think is an arco renolds. putting in old land scaping parts to make a belt clutch out of that tire dragging brake lever . old 5 horse flat head powered your black framed mini with blue honda...
  10. R

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

ooh man those pics are gnarrly .! i may be playing with fire just asking this, but where is the govener ? i just ordered up a new carb and intake for my first build,and was going to completley remove the stock gas tank and carb is the govener contained in there somewhere??:shrug:
  11. R

I think I found a Sears

ooh man now my mind is blown. I thought my idea was totally origional, and theres a picture of one right there!:thumbsup: now im def going to do it . whats the worst thing that could happen? burn some belts up well worth it to be able to DROP THE CLUTCH on a mini bike:biggrin: by the...
  12. R

I think I found a Sears

any body know any thing about an allstate renolds? I thought it was just a no name untll finding a similar one on this site. is it stupid to rebend or chop the forks / bars?? any opinons on chopping off that weird brake system? (that one that drags on the tire) also thinking of making that...
  13. R

finished restoring just wanted to show it off!!

an all state renolds ! holy cow I think thats what I have. anybody know if thats a respectable frame?? just starting my own vintage build already in trouble with the wife:grind:
  14. R

briggs intake and carb setup

if u guys saw that doodle hog project that type of carb set up is what in trying to do...pretty much?:shrug: