Recent content by sdrags89

1. S

Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i have a 3/4in inner and 1 1/2in outer diamiter bearings and they keep blowing out. I need to find a high speed bearing that will hold together when i am riding at 35mph and long distances. Anyone know where i can find a good pair that will last?
  2. S

Tire help!!

Hi I got a drive on craftsman lawn mower that the front tires are 15X6 tires that are turf tire. They are warn away and dont do so great for grip. When I cut my grass I have to turn a lot and go up some hills. These turf tires just slip and have no grip. Does anyone know where I can get knubby...
  3. S

Funny Mini Bike Stories!

So my buddy and I had our mini bikes going pretty good. Riding around testing them out and it seemed like they were working fine. We ride all around the town going under highway underpasses and riding 30+ miles. We go into another town and down a road that was a 35MPH street. Cruising down all...
  4. S

Gx160

Ya i probably will get the ehaust... I havent completed the bike and seen what it really can do. So if it is to slow for my taste maybe some mods will be done. Any suggestions on easy and cheap mods for more power and speed?
  5. S

gc190

Sucks that the exhaust is in the front...hits you as you ride! hahaha :scooter:
  6. S

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

YEAH RIGHT! I bet you couldnt hit 32 with a GC190!
  7. Mini bike

Mini bike

This is my first starter mini bike. I havent made the seat when i took the picture. Comes with Tec 5.5hp picked it up for $40 and fram for $30.
  8. S

Funny Mini Bike Stories!

Just tell about a funny mini bike moment! Anything amusing that happen while riding, building, anything at all!
  9. S

I am a 19 year old kid from MA. I mini bike with my buddys as a hobby. Ride them a lot so its...

I am a 19 year old kid from MA. I mini bike with my buddys as a hobby. Ride them a lot so its not just for show. We rebuild and spend a lot of time working on them. Once we get them running we ride. Everywhere untill they break down and we have to work on them again. I dont go into buying High...
  10. S

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

I had mine going 33mph once...that was cause the cop pulled me over for going 33 in a 25 and also i was on a mini bike! I think i can get it a little faster now, something fast enough to get away next time! :scooter::thumbsup:
  11. S

Exhaust Pipes

ya i think ill just get that pipe so it throws a little rumble to it. I just dont know if it is going to ruin the engine in the long run. I just rebuilt it and dont want to do it again.
  12. S

Exhaust Pipes

no muffler needed for it?
  13. S

Gx160

How about the RLV Little Header pipe? Anywhere i can purchase one?
  14. S

Wheel and Sprocket

Whats the ratio for speed with your Wheel tire size and sprocket size? Bigger the wheel and smaller the sprocket give u more speed or vis versa?
  15. S

Gx160

ya i basically want a nice rumble when i ride. anyway to get a little more rumble from the exhaust?