gc190

I have a mini bike all set and works perfect. I got a gc190 fairly new condition runs mint. I am new to this forum. I figured this is the best place to ask questions. I want more power and more speed out of this engine. Please help me with any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks
-Tony:scooter:

you could try contacting AGK and see if their headers will fit your motor.

if you want to do mods and go fast pick up a GX200 or clone.

I'm building a DB-30 with a GC190 engine. The engine runs good and looks cool but it's not as strong as my HF 6.5 clone engine.

Ive been running it during the build, the home made header is next

I'm building a DB-30 with a GC190 engine. The engine runs good and looks cool but it's not as strong as my HF 6.5 clone engine.

Ive been running it during the build, the home made header is next

Thats a nice looking mini. Any aftermarket parts that you purchased?

the engine was bought aftermarket but everything else was homemade or off another DB-30

I'm adding a external tank, different seat, open air filter and paint. these parts are aftermarket

the engine was bought aftermarket but everything else was homemade or off another DB-30

I'm adding a external tank, different seat, open air filter and paint. these parts are aftermarket
send me the link of the website your using for these parts. I cannot find any sites who sells aftermarket parts for a gc190.