Recent content by Sinner70

1. Sinner70

Who made this old kart? Any idea of value?

be worth a lot more if it had a Tanner Pride sticker on it. :laugh:
  2. Sinner70

LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

Good time. Too hot out for me, but the action was good. Sold my two bikes (green GrandPrix and black GrandPrix) along with my 420cc. Didn't have a bike ready to race but had a good day anyway. Met up with a few guys, but missed gumpit and others. Can we wear name tags next time? lol. Met Rich...
  3. Sinner70

Super idea.

I think that most people Do Not weld. They are looking for a quick way to get rid of the stock exhaust and put on a better one. What would sell, would be a kit that uses the stock flange that was cut off the muffler and a screw on pipe to complete the exhaust. I also don't get why this guy is...
  4. Sinner70

Successful 79cc engine swap on Motovox

Good stuff. This is what it's all about. I'm also in the process of putting one of those 79cc engines in a small frame for my 10 year old. Great work!
  5. Sinner70

Junkyard art

Very cool, I enjoyed those pics. Thanks for sharing
  6. Sinner70

5/8 bearing down to 3/8

ok cool. Just wanted to make sure I was doing it right. I found these on OMBWh https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/Mini-Bike-Go-Kart-Parts/Bearings/Wheel-Bearings/3-8-Bearings
  7. Sinner70

5/8 bearing down to 3/8

Hey gang, I got a nice Fox Sprite recently and am starting to put it together. I do not like the wheels it came with and was going to swap them out. I noticed the forks are drilled for a 3/8 axle. Is this stock? What is the easiest way to put on my wheels (Astro rims with 5/8 bearings) I think...
  8. Sinner70

wont start after flywheel ?

So with the cover off, it turns ok with a wrench on the flywheel bolt. When you hook up the pull start and housing it binds? hmmmm
  9. Sinner70

79cc predator throttle

Sweet. Nice and simple. Thanks very much. Got a nice little Fox Sprite that it's going on for the kids. Pics later.
  10. Sinner70

wont start after flywheel ?

Did you take the side cover off for any reason? It's binding up somewhere. Is the cup from the pull start lined up correctly with the new flywheel?
  11. Sinner70

79cc predator throttle

Same boat here. When you have a sec, can you take a pic Manchester? thank you!!
  12. Sinner70

460cc Drag Bike

insane build man. Hope you have it ready for the Fall race. see you there
  13. Sinner70

New to OldMiniBikes.

Welcome aboard. Welcome to the addiction. Here you will find everything you've ever wanted to know about the hobby and probably more. Enjoy and use the "search" button.
  14. Sinner70

4" drum brake shoes

BUMP Was told they will bit a Baja Warrior.