LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

Good time. Too hot out for me, but the action was good. Sold my two bikes (green GrandPrix and black GrandPrix) along with my 420cc. Didn't have a bike ready to race but had a good day anyway. Met up with a few guys, but missed gumpit and others. Can we wear name tags next time? lol. Met Rich and drank some "Ganset". Hopefully I'll have a bike complete in OCT.

Good time. Too hot out for me, but the action was good. Sold my two bikes (green GrandPrix and black GrandPrix) along with my 420cc. Didn't have a bike ready to race but had a good day anyway. Met up with a few guys, but missed gumpit and others. Can we wear name tags next time? lol. Met Rich and drank some "Ganset". Hopefully I'll have a bike complete in OCT.
I saw those two bikes there... :sad:Name tag sounds like a good idea

He is pretty hard to miss :laugh:
Dave and I should be there in October :thumbsup: I'm building something for then :001_tt2: and I hope to have a strictly drag trike for next year :wink:
Yeah. It's not like I was hiding. Although a guy I work with was there and didn't recognize me with my sunglasses on..lol

So did the Helger Bros. end up being Top Eliminator? To be honest I was tied up and missed that race.
From what I saw before, there were 2 races between Helgers and Joe, you guys each won 1 then let the bikes cool down.
Then I missed everything after that lmao.