Recent content by The Rats

1. T

Go kart technique help

He guys so with m other post i was finnaly able to get the correct parts for my go kart but i have another problem i broke my bearings es i bought some new ones but i would like to know is there a proper wa to put bearings on m axle or do i just oil m axle ith engine oil and slide it on this is...
  2. T

Go kart help

hey guys so after about 5 sprockets since my last post i found the stock part for my kart so im waiting to but it but i wanted to know whats a good spring i should put on the throttle pedal and what are some good quality nuts and bolts that can be used on my mounting process and also is there...
  3. T

Update Go Kart

is there a doubled keyway or something to take up more space for the key way or would i have to weld two together and thanks for the info i was really stumped
  4. T

Update Go Kart

do you have a idea if what would make a good spacer that i can make
  5. T

Update Go Kart

how would i tighten it thats my problem i dont know how to
  6. T

Update Go Kart

yes there are 2 holes i only got 1 in the pic
  7. T

Update Go Kart

hello guys i found what i needed in my older post but i have a new problem.... i bought a sprocket and its fits on my axle a little to big but it has 2 small holes on the side and i would like to know if i can somehow use these holes to tighten my sprocket on the axle or is there another way...
  8. T

Sprocket/brakes Help Go kart

ILL Add pictures of how it is i have that connected to the mounting plate then another smaller sprocket on plate going to clutch on my predetor
  9. T

Sprocket/brakes Help Go kart

hello i would like to know if someone recongnize this part and may know where i could buy a replacement part or do i need to go with a new setup sorry i cant post pictures on forum but its on imgur its my sprocket and drum brake any idea what its called and were can i replace it imgur: the...
  10. T

Go Kart Axle and Sprocket Help

Hello I would like to know if theres any tips on removing tires on a live axle then removing the sprocket so it can be replaced because i am having trouble removing my tire so i can get to the stripped sprocket Any tips on how not to strip a sprocket and what causes it ill post pictures ASAP
  11. T

Predetor torque converters

Hello I would like to know what brand or size tourque converters fits on my 212cc preadetor engine and hopefully a link to the vendors website thankyou in advance