Recent content by valvefloater62

1. valvefloater62

Need pics of big block Heat/Warriors

Its not that hard to do but does take some time to do and some fab work
  2. valvefloater62

Which Header??

This is an options thru agk its called the box stock header I just cut it at the flange and turned it to were I wanted it and rewelded it cause its made for a kart but its a great header
  3. valvefloater62

Baja mb165 fork seal help!!!!

If you have a good motorcycle parts place near by just get the old seal out and have them match one up. That's what I did for mine I can't remember what it matched up to tho I think it was a kawi. And im and im a bigger guy so I used 15wt fork oil and put about a quarter of a quart in each tube...
  4. valvefloater62

We still have the same group we have had. But we have been all busy getting other projects done...

We still have the same group we have had. But we have been all busy getting other projects done. But all of us still have a interest in running again we still keep tryin our local tracks aswell
  5. valvefloater62

Mini baja gas tank questions

if you know anyone that can weld aluminm y ou can have one made like this one
  6. valvefloater62

how to flat track a doodle bug

Mbp you let me or dan know if you guys get a race we will be there. I never got to show the potential of my 165
  7. valvefloater62

16 hp baja warrior

Here is mine with clone 13 horse. It took some work and time to get it to fit but it was worth it.
  8. valvefloater62

Baja warrior front disc brake?

This how I did it on the rear tire could be done on the front as well cost was 100 for caliper and my time.
  9. valvefloater62

disk brake install questions

Here is another way just make your own flange on the wheel
  10. valvefloater62

HF 11HP &13HP clone engines

the hf 13 i got i put in a mb 165 had to do some work to get it in there right but its in there. As of the motor only thing that is stock is the the crank head and block. The crank i had cut down cause there to long cause the best clutch you can get is the noram enforcer and it only mounts on...
  11. valvefloater62

convert to disc brake

this is how i did mine.
  12. valvefloater62

Why aren't there more MB165s?

Well that was a deal there a bike with three motors:thumbsup: about the tank tho I had a guy out hear build it for me that has a sprint car shop for 100 buck just had to supply the bung. He is a member on hear also mini99
  13. valvefloater62

Lets see everyone flat track bike!!

Hell yeah guardrail that bike looks perfect. Can't wait to see you back in it again and to do some bar bangin again lol Hey rpm why you got your motor out for?
  14. valvefloater62

How Bad Do You Really Want To Win?

Yes it is guardrail and I can't wait. Bring on the strokers, bout time everyone builds some motors that way there aint no more excuses:thumbsup: