How Bad Do You Really Want To Win?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Be careful, You might Piss somebody off implying it doesn't take any Balls to Drag Race????
It's more dangerous for me drag racing. Going over 80mph seems really dangerous. The air reminds you every time you make a full pass. I always think to myself "come on let everything go smooth one more time".

When going in circles your not going as fast and your on dirt/mud. I have fallen a couple times, but with all the equipment, it's not to bad.

But in the end I guess it's up to the person. But if you fall at a high speed on a drag minibike on pavement your retired for good, and may not look the same.:doah:

Its more dangerous that's why you guys should be wearing helmets!!!!
Every time I go out there to watch you guys first thought "these are NUTS!!! no helmets"
Second thought "How cool is this? These guys are hauling ass!!!!"

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Its more dangerous that's why you guys should be wearing helmets!!!!
Every time I go out there to watch you guys first thought "these are NUTS!!! no helmets"
Second thought "How cool is this? These guys are hauling ass!!!!"
Yeah I normally wear my helmet when I'm actually racing. Most of the time I'm just cruising around.

I have gotten this call from many people. Not just one person, this just so happens to have been the latest guy.

I'm thinking of building a really nice 20+hp motor and sell it in the classifieds. But the problem is that it will be on alky, with a bigger than stock piston :wink:

I was gonna let someone test ride it, but I don't anyone getting hurt unless the motor is paid for.

That was cool!!! I have never seen that footage before. The last shot with the big smile on his face is priceless. You can tell he really digs it!!! How old was he there? Good to see him suited up too!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was cool!!! I have never seen that footage before. The last shot with the big smile on his face is priceless. You can tell he really digs it!!! How old was he there? Good to see him suited up too!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
He was 11 there, hes very small for his size. He really likes to ride, a lot of the old timers like him because he listens well, likes to learn and is fearless. Though even with all the gear it still scares the :001_9898: out of me, but its our hobby.

Here's his 44year old Pop giving a whoopin on Solo Cali with Evil Eds bike. His Cajones aren't too smalll either, Lol And with a helmet:thumbsup:

Check it out:
YouTube - p boneshaker vs i.e cat

Last edited:
He was 11 there, hes very small for his size. He really likes to ride, a lot of the old timers like him because he listens well, likes to learn and is fearless. Though even with all the gear it still scares the :001_9898: out of me, but its our hobby.

Here's his 44year old Pop giving a whoopin on Solo Cali with Evil Eds bike. His Cajones are too smalll either, Lol And with a helmet:thumbsup:

Check it out:
YouTube - p boneshaker vs i.e cat
Lookin good Ty !!! :thumbsup:

My engine

My kid and I were talking about this thread last night with my wife. We told her about the discussion you guys were having about my engine now running on alcohol.

She wanted me write in and tell you about the marajuana and cocaine we put in the tank as well. And speaking of additives...Tony, what were you on the other day when you wrote in here.

I didn't take any offense to what you said, but I did think you made some pretty large claims.

My kid and I were talking about this thread last night with my wife. We told her about the discussion you guys were having about my engine now running on alcohol.

She wanted me write in and tell you about the marajuana and cocaine we put in the tank as well. And speaking of additives...Tony, what were you on the other day when you wrote in here.

I didn't take any offense to what you said, but I did think you made some pretty large claims.
lotflmao

HH

TT out~ :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!

hahahahaha and the really funny part is that most of it is hear say? You don't if part are all of it is true. but if you heard some of the call I have gotten, you would really be laughing. This was just 1 phone call, and I have had a hand full of them.

rpm runs his bike on gas and its a pull start motor with a $50 max torque clutch the only thing different about his bike from all the other front runners on the circle track is the stroker crank .as far as i know it was the only one out there last season but i'm sure that will change . i have already heard of a couple bored and stroked formula's coming soon and no not from me mine still has the stock bore and stroke . this next season should be good:thumbsup:

You've got one rough job!!!

Dragman,

I'm glad you're getting those calls instead of me...I wouldn't know what to say!

There's plenty of ways to learn how to run on these dirt tracks. It just takes a little work.

What was I on??? I dont know maybe crack, some killer weed, exhaust fumes, Hell I do them all. Thats why I say half the things I say on here.
So which was the big claim????
1- If i had half the power I could give you a better race and still not win????
2- If I had even power I "MIGHT" even win a race???
3- or its 99% about more power when you are racing guys with a third your power?????
I stand behind that!!!
Merry Christmas all

I heard that he is going to put a slower motor on it so that the ifs and buts guys have a chance. Remember if ifs and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas time, Christmas is over and a new year is coming so build one that will keep up, that's the only real way you can beat him, then you will also have to be able to ride it.