Recent content by wolfgang123

1. W

Why wont my crank side cover fricken seal!!

no no i just got ahead of myself,,,but i got her running and sealed but.....i have smoke coming from my valve cover vent hose is this normal i don't believe so but other than valve not sealing i don't see what else it would be?
  2. W

No i don't see a need to anyways. the gaskets are so thin it would be almost impossible for me to make a shim for the thickness of one gasket.
  3. W

ohh and i pinged the side cover thanks for that tip!!!!
  4. W

well the junk OE threads ALL STRIPPED!!! so i drilled them out to 5/16th and doubled 2 gaskets and shes sealed!!!! BUT NOW i cant get her to start? so tomorrow i will recheck vavles, spark, and fuel and hope for the best :(
  5. W

okay tried cutting my own gasket...no luck tried pinging...no luck what about doubleing up on gaskets and using utv black sealant? i order 2 new gasket that i am going to stack and try again. :censure:
  6. W

i check all the bolts and their lengths i also removed the dowel pins just in case still nothing
  7. W

I have been through 3 gaskets, smooth the 2 contact surfaces tried the gel type gasket maker nothing seems to keep oil from leaking out of my side cover!!!!! my next attempt will be with Mr. Gasket fiber sheet but before i spend even more time on this i was wondering if anyone here has any...
  8. W

Understanding clones making them perform

very nice :thumbsup:
  9. W

do you really need flywheel or just the billet rod?

the arc is much better than a stock honda flywheel...if you can swing it get the billet arc flywheel
  10. W

Help me make my 10-15hp clone

while your at it put in a flat top piston
  11. W

i dont think so really....you basically still have a stock engine so you really would not need one. your only making like another 2-3hp
  12. W

you dont need a flywheel with thatn little upgrade.
  13. W

GX160 Build up

flat top piston...flywheel are a must new head and bigger lift cam than .265 and you should make 15hp in adiiton to your other mods
  14. W

Safe amount of valve lift

as long as you have good tension springs float shouldnt happen as long as your not pushing like 10k rpms