OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Dont be upset Karen , but ignoring the fact that the system is flawed doesn't fix anything, we've done this many years and this has never happened?
We have not been using this style forum for many years. Maybe 2 years. Many things are limited with this new style forum we are using now. You can actually change your vote to "no" and vote for somebody else. Only yes votes will be count.

Last edited:
I don’t understand this voting either. What the hell does No mean for a vote ? This has got to be the dumbest way of voting I’ve ever seen. It just doesn’t make sense, if it does it needs to be explained to everyone. Seems I’am not the only one confused. I no in the international class I guess I voted twice , a yes for someone and a no for someone. So I’ve voted twice.
I'm willing to lay odds that the software isn't allowing for a "yes" only vote scenario for her. Personally, I used the yes only for my vote in the categories. I recognized how it was looking when I voted, but simply voted yes for my favorite. I left the "no's" alone. I don't understand why someone would vote "no" as we are looking to put a tick mark for a thumbs up for our favorites on these builds. If she says she is only counting the yes votes, let it be. We all have to remember she didn't need to do this for us, and doesn't need the aggravation for her hard work. Make your vote in a yes format and move on. Let"s take a moment and thank her for stepping up instead of bitching about it....

I'm willing to lay odds that the software isn't allowing for a "yes" only vote scenario for her. Personally, I used the yes only for my vote in the categories. I recognized how it was looking when I voted, but simply voted yes for my favorite. I left the "no's" alone. I don't understand why someone would vote "no" as we are looking to put a tick mark for a thumbs up for our favorites on these builds. If she says she is only counting the yes votes, let it be. We all have to remember she didn't need to do this for us, and doesn't need the aggravation for her hard work. Make your vote in a yes format and move on. Let"s take a moment and thank her for stepping up instead of bitching about it....
Agreed... took me about 20 seconds last night to realize that the system didn’t need my No responses, just my Yes responses. I wouldn’t vote no on anyone’s hard work anyway, I know this forum wouldn’t expect me to. This Build Off event rules and it’s been awesome following along and voting! You rule, Karen!

I don’t understand this voting either. What the hell does No mean for a vote ? This has got to be the dumbest way of voting I’ve ever seen. It just doesn’t make sense, if it does it needs to be explained to everyone. Seems I’am not the only one confused. I no in the international class I guess I voted twice , a yes for someone and a no for someone. So I’ve voted twice.
Seems only you and Chipper are confused. I am only counting the "Yes" votes. You can use the "No" to change your vote.

I don't understand how this voting system works. Each build has a yes and a no box? Some very nice builds only have received no votes? Some builds have received some yes, some no, therefore the yes percentage is say 70% with multiple votes, Then say one person gets only one vote and it's a yes. They have 100% yes votes. Who wins? It seams to me that if their is only one vote per class, you would vote for the build you like and that is it. Why give someone no votes?
Matt, don't worry. The no votes will not be counted as Karen stated . Wonderful job on that bike.. I don't know why someone would click the "no" button...trust me It'll be fair considering who is moderating this I'm sure

Matt O.

I am very thankful for Karen's hard work. As a newbie in the build off I didn't understand the no votes. Earlier today someones build had 2 qty no votes and "no" yes votes, I thought that was not very nice. They worked hard why give them a no. I can see where software might be a pain in the neck. Thank You Karen for your hard work.

First of all thank you for hosting this build off. It wa fun and I met some cool guys in the process. I was wondering why the poll stopped at different times for different entrants?

First of all thank you for hosting this build off. It wa fun and I met some cool guys in the process. I was wondering why the poll stopped at different times for different entrants?
Because each poll had to be set up one at a time. Took a long time to set that up. Your not talking about that big of a difference. You had 7 days to vote.

Because each poll had to be set up one at a time. Took a long time to set that up. Your not talking about that big of a difference. You had 7 days to vote.
He only asked a simple question, it seems like moderating this build off may have been to much for you , the question had nothing to do with how many days of voting there was ? I'm confused again