NOS Rupp Heald Coleman Tail Lights!!

New Old Stock Rupp tail light assembly's. Genuine KD lights, not some knock off repro. These also came on Heald bikes as well as some others. There is water damage (corrosion) on the backing plates due to poor storage. Some of the sockets are shiny clean, some are not. I haven't pulled any of the lenses to check any of them, but in the past I have soaked others in evaporust with great results. The lenses have minor scratches in them (shelf wear) but they buff out by hand very easily with a little plastic polish. Much nicer than some weathered 40 year old lens.

A couple close ups. Some are nicer than others, but all have some corrosion on the backing plate. I have also blasted and repainted these with great results in the past, as the corrosion is only topical.

$100 bucks shipped for all six, paypal only please.

Just for kicks I polished one of the lenses (the left one), I spent less than five minutes on it and it looks AWESOME:thumbsup:

Most of it is just dust and the scratches are from all of them being in one box together.

If it's a deal breaker I can polish them before they go out. I have plenty of these lights and will sell them individually, $25 each or $100 for all. Paypal only please.

Last edited: