Search results for query: RB200

1. SAS289

Questions about governer, flywheels, rod, carberator etc. im new thanks

Pretty sure the BT200 was the last model that used the 16mm crankshaft. They went with a different 196 starting with the RB200. Their latest models should have a 3/4" crankshaft.
  2. J

Coleman RT200 not running

Maybe I was premature in deleting my post. Looking at the Colemanpowersportsusa.com parts for an rb200 jackshaft. The picture shows a stepped jackshaft.
  3. creia

Mini bike pull start

Google "Hydraulic Lock". Unlike air, liquids (e.g. oil) in a cylinder bore do not compress. Michael
  4. S

Mini bike pull start

Hi I’m new to owning mini bikes but need help please. My son was riding his rb200 bike, it fell on side and smoked and then we couldn’t restart? The pull start is locked up? so I took off pull start wings are still intact and it works fine off bike. Then online it said something about oil...
  5. I R Me Can Nix 2

Times Two B200R

Hopefully this is the header solution. Advertised as a rb200 header. Shares frame part numbers with the b200r. Angled down and rear. Same bullet muffler as before. We will see...
  6. katalyst

Coleman B200R Torque Converter Help

...offset https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-riser-plate-no-offset.html I designed this plate when installing a torque converter on an RB200 which is the same frame as you have. We slotted the holes in the bottom of the plate to get the chain aligned. It would be off by about 3/8"...
  7. I R Me Can Nix 2

Times Two B200R

Ship the old one to my house. Lmao! Note: The rb200 swingarm kit also, for these.
  8. I R Me Can Nix 2

Times Two B200R

Same here Houston. Just gathering the parts up to start modifications. So I do not have answers, yet. There is another thread on a rb200 which shares frame part numbers with our bikes. Guy claims 1 1/4 inches engine lift is good. This Saturday I plan to try the up and forward 1.7 inch...
  9. TheMattHouston

Coleman B200R Mods

Looks nice, I plan on installing a torque converter on mine. What engine relocation bracket did you use? Also, where did you get your toque converter? I'm trying to pick one. Thanks.
  10. Charles S

Coleman b200 lower gearing sprockets?

That's a carryover from the Tao manufactured Monster/Mega Moto MM-B212 Pro model which has a 3-hole 53T sprocket, the RB200 is basically a downgraded MM-B212 Pro (same frame, fewer features). There was an MM-B212 Mega Max (economy model) that had a different frame, no torque converter, no...
  11. SAS289

Coleman b200 lower gearing sprockets?

They started with those 3 hole sprockets with the RB200 for the disc brake. My first thought when I seen that bike was where are you going to find a 60 tooth for it. I think I saw a 53 tooth somewhere but that's not enough of a change to make a difference. If you have the skills and tools you...
  12. DTOM

Coleman B200R Mods

...trails are pretty bumpy with roots, it'll be nice to smooth them out a bit. The GPS kits say they're for the MM212 and also fit the Coleman RB200 & RT200. I looked on the Coleman site and the replacement part numbers for the RB200 frame and forks are the same as the B200R from Tractor Supply...
  13. DTOM

Coleman B200R Mods

...thread than what was included. The bolts were M8-1.25 and readily available at Lowes. I'm guessing the B200R, although similar looking to the RB200, doesn't have all the same specs. I also had to cut out more of the plastic cover as the belt would rub whereas the mods I've seen to the RB200...
  14. J

New member Project Farm Hog

Bought the fenders, coleman rb200/mega moto 212 plastic fenders, made some brackets and got them mounted. Worked out pretty good. I did make a small guard, from the plastic liner off of an old planter box, to put on the frame in front of the engine to catch the low flying stuff.. It's about an...
  15. Dio

Wanted: Mega Moto B212 rear fender

Thanks for the info!! I'll have to check it out, the mega moto rear fender is sold out everywhere
  16. Charles S

Wanted: Mega Moto B212 rear fender

A Coleman RB200 fender should be basically the same. https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/parts/mini-bike-parts/rb200/fenders
  17. DaddyJohn

Rattling then won’t run

I’m pretty sure the Coleman RB200 stock engine doesn’t have an engine-mounted switch. They just have the one on the bars and use a plug for the hole in the blower shroud.
  18. J

Rattling then won’t run

It’s a Coleman rb200 stage one with the stock jet. The engine isn’t locked up and it when I push it it sounds normal. Sounds like it’s trying to start but just won’t. Everything else is stock. Has maybe 10 hours or so on it. Jackshaft drive train. I’m somewhat new to mini bikes but I know the...
  19. C

Front Fork Dilemma.

Thank you for the help. Wasn’t really sure with all the variations. New to mini bike building/racing. Come from go kart background so power plant knowledge is there thankfully lol.
  20. Charles S

Front Fork Dilemma.

Hello and welcome! The RT200 appears to be the same as the RB200 other than the Realtree branding and camo. They are based on the Mega Moto 212 Pro Series frame but lack some of the MM's features. https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/parts/mini-bike-parts/rb200/handlebars...