Search results

1. R

10" wheels, full suspension, what is it?

Picked up this little roached-out mini yesterday. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!
  2. R

Need 5" Manco wheel

for my Streaker.
  3. R

WTB: Tec HS35 carb

Need a good used diaphram carb for older Sears/Tecumseh 3.5 hp edger motor.
  4. R

3 hp throttle problem

I picked up a 3hp Briggs, and the last owner jacked up the throttle hook-up. It will not return to idle, and I don't know how it's supposed to go. Can anyone post up a pic of where to run the return spring? I tried to search, but didnt find anything. Thanks
  5. R

Tec HS35 CArb?

I've got a Sears edger motor that has a carb problem. It's a diaphram carb, and it sat with water in it from contaminated gas.:doah: It had rust inside the inlet and wouldn't flow any gas. I cleaned it out and cleaned carb, but it's still plugged up somewhere and not getting gas. Anyone know...
  6. R

WTB: Manco 5" Wheel

Need a front wheel.
  7. R

how long?

Does my shaft need to be? And NO, not THAT shaft! :thefinger:
  8. R

www.gokartsrus.com ?

Anyone ever bought parts from them? Thanks
  9. R

Wanted: 5" Azusa Hex star wheel.

Looking for one used 5" front wheel.
  10. R

Can anyone ID this engine?

Website claims it has more power and torque than Honda GC series.
  11. R

FNG alert-dumb questions inside!

OK-here's my deal. I don't know te-te about minibike engines, and need some advice. I've been a car guy and bike guy all my life, so I'm reasonably competent with a wrench. I'm doing a low-buck buildup for a 60 lb. kid, and need cheap motorvation. I can find running edger engines all day long...
  12. R

Who has an ACME?

Anyone with an ACME wanna help a FNG make a clone from his Streaker? I figured since my fork is tweaked and I'm gonna have to chop off the bad tubes I might just do away with the squashed-tube axle mount. I'd much appreciate it if someone would post pic's or point me to a link to some pic's of...
  13. R

WTB: Manco Streaker fork

Looking to see if anyone has one that's not bent. Thanks
  14. R

FNG here

Hey guys, been lurking for a bit. Found the site as I was looking for a mini for my kid and I to build. I figured we could use it as a learning opportunity for her and a way for me to realize a desire I had as a little kid her age. I picked up a "project" Manco Streaker today and figured I...