Search results

1. loampey

Taco Website

A few years back I built a Taco frijole before Joe had even started selling them yet. I had left a note on his website and ten minutes later he called. We then worked out getting me a Frijole. Not sure why he's not returning your messages. I know that mini bikes are not the only thing he does.
  2. loampey

What is everybody's top speed?

around 200 kts in an inverted dive
  3. loampey

79cc predator any good?

It's perfect for a child but not enough power for an adult.
  4. loampey

Any advice on parts for putting my bike together cheaply

alrighty then. Be a little more respectful and you will go a lot further with these guys. Your combative and rude to the folks who are only trying to help you. PEACE
  5. loampey

Another new old guy

Hello, welcome aboard
  6. loampey

Any advice on parts for putting my bike together cheaply

I would find a new hobby. Your attitude sucks.
  7. loampey

Predator 79cc performance parts

I bought a header and the air filter kit. It came with a drill bit for the jet but after drilling it was way too rich. Guess I'll have to buy another jet and try again. I'd like to make an intake manifold so as to put a small mikuni or keihn on it.
  8. loampey

Correct spelling of...

Dictionary.com says minibike. I say mini bike sooooooooooooo
  9. loampey

OldMiniBikes decals

no I do not have any pics. I would like some round decals to put on pull starters that have to be clocked and what better decal than OldMiniBikes.
  10. loampey

OldMiniBikes decals

How about making up some more OldMiniBikes decals.
  11. loampey

Manco Thunderbird Sprocket help

Depends on how big your wheels are. If they are 8 or 10 inch then go with the 72T If wheels are 6 or below I would go with the 60.
  12. loampey

Ya know what makes me sad?

I am a Tecumseh fan but the problem is that they just are not around anymore. 5-10 years ago you could still find new fun power Tecumseh's and an occasional nos hs40 for about 250$ on ebay. Now all you can find are clapped out long blocks selling for ridiculous money. I'm starting to embrace...
  13. loampey

American Racer Mini Bikes

I just assembled an American Flyer. Solid bike, handles well with the 8 in. wheels. There were a few issues such as getting the internal drum brake to work. I've never set a mini up yet that had internal drum brakes that worked. They sent the wrong size wheel bushings other than that nice. I'm...
  14. loampey

American Flyer 215/hemi build

I've finally got it together and went for a ride today. I was going to take photos of the assembly but once I grabbed a wrench I forgot all about the camera. It handles well and with the 8 inch wheels it feels stable at higher speeds. I ended up putting a stock predator hemi and the cheap torque...
  15. loampey

power products AH47

I posted this in the Tecumseh section but thought a few more people might see it here. Want to know what year, what size clutch and anything particular to this engine when trying to get running?Thanks
  16. loampey

power products AH47

Just purchased this off e-bay. Can anyone tell me what year it is and what size clutch I will need? Anything special I need to watch for when trying to get it running?Thanks