Search results

1. J

Comette III ready to roll!

Well, I am sick of winter.......and damn it, more snow tonight as soon as all the old snow melted But, anyway......I am ready to roll:thumbsup:
  2. J

NOS Raptor 3 in the red crate. best offer

Any of you guys need a NOS Raptor 3 Never run In the original packing red packing crate. Brand Spankin New Best offer JB
  3. J

Tecumseh lighting coil retrofit question

:hack:At the risk of asking a stupid question................can a lighting coil be fitted into a new hs40 with electronic ignition? or is there another way to get a headlight to work? Thanks! JB
  4. J

Tecumseh Snow King 5hp any good????

Guys, are the Snow King engines any good? I really want an HS 40 or 50 white painted. They seem kind of hard to come by in great shape? Could a 5hp Snow King work? or are they no good for minibike? Thanks JB
  5. J

Guys, I need Briggs carb swap advice please

I bought a Raptor engine, and will need to re-locate the gas tank to the front of the frame. So, my question is: What is the most cost effective carb and manifold to swap in???? I am not really looking for more or much more power as I don't want to kill myself on the thing. The bike is used for...
  6. J

Are these Honda engines any good?

Are these Honda engines any good??? Thanks! JB
  7. J

Anyone try a Kohler 8hp???

A buddy has an old Kohler 8hp for cheap. Are these engines any good for Minibikes ? Thanks!
  8. J

Need advise on Rear Wheel ideas and handlebars Please

Need help from you experts out there Please. I picked up this chopper frame and I am trying to figure out a rear wheel/tire/brake combo. The width measurement at the rear axle holes is 9inches. Handle bar ideas too. Any and all ideas Greatly appreciated! Prefer used stuff Thanks JB
  9. J

Picked this up today..........

Hi Guys! I picked this up today. It needs some help, but seems pretty cool. What in the heck is it? Beers on me! JB :thumbsup:
  10. J

What kind of Chopper is this? Please

Any ideas? Please help Thanks JB
  11. J

Help Please What is it?

Any ideas? Thank you for any and all help JB
  12. J

New Member From Valley Forge, PA

I have recently been re-sticken with the Mini Bike bug! As a kid I used to mow lawns and fix peoples mowers so I could have Go Carts and Mini Bikes. My Dad told me if I could pay for them I could have them LOL. I called his bluff in a Jiffy! If there are any Guitar guys on here I am thinking...