1. 1troy7

tillotson key switch box wiring?

Does anyone have a pic, or a diagram where the wires go? 212 engine
  2. 1troy7

Owosso Explorer decals?

Anyone here make them?
  3. 1troy7

Tav 30 primary question

I took off the weights and the springs. Replaced springs. Does the tapered part of the shoe go on the shaft first, or the other way around?
  4. 1troy7

Help with Predator hemi 212 flywheel and cam

Want to buy the flywheel, but don't know what cam to get so I don't have to do the whole timing light thing. don't know what cam that is, can anyone help please?
  5. 1troy7

Powder coating an engine questions.

So, can it be done? I have seen some on this forum. Will it last? What temps do the predators engines get up to? I sent a email and got this reply: I would have to say we are going to have to pass on this unfortunately due to a few issues. The first being the extensive masking that is...
  6. 1troy7

Explorer 800s wheel question

Will golf car wheels fit on the hub? Looking for new rims, the ones I have are rusted through. Spent all weekend sanding this thing down to metal....:grind:
  7. 1troy7

Anyone tell me more about this trike?

Picking this up tomorrow. Just won in on a auction tonight. Any information would be helpful. :smile:
  8. 1troy7

New paint for the Doodle

Have a bolt on kick starter design I am working on. Have to get some aluminum plate. Never enough time...:hammer:
  9. 1troy7

What Engine?

Got a new style DB30. Can't decide what engine to get. Thought about a yellow clone. And a Honda G160. I have no clue. What would you guys put in it. Trying to stay around 200. Thanks.
  10. 1troy7

My Rupp Roadster

Thought I would post a picture considering I am getting closer to the end. It started with a rusted frame, and a tupperware box full of parts when I got it. Thought about a solid color paint job, but I wanted somthing nobody else has. So, I came up with this. Still have to have the rims...
  11. 1troy7

Tools-

DRILL PRESS: A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it. WIRE...
  12. 1troy7

71 Rupp Roadster

I am looking for 1 good chrome spring for the rear of the bike. If you have one, shoot me a price. Thanks.:thumbsup:
  13. 1troy7

It's a Fox, what model?

I picked up this Fox minibike. Looking to find out what model it is. Also confused on the drive section. I see 2 sprockets on the jackshaft? If anyone has other pics, I would like to see them... Is this not the right clutch off the motor...
  14. 1troy7

Fox questions

Hey guys, just picked this up. I know its a fox. Could someone tell me about them. I don't know what size motor is on it. Also the front just dives down. See some springs, but they looked overly compressed. If anyone has some pictures of the front end, I would sure like to see them. I...
  15. 1troy7

Rupp shock question

:confused: I am rebuilding my rupp, and want to know if it's possible to take the shock apart? One looks terrible. alot of corrosion.
  16. 1troy7

what model rupp do I have?

Hi everyone. My first time here. I just picked this up tonight. I know it's a Rupp. Would like to know which one.